rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol
Yamato have Oni genes and Mythical Zoan
Being Durable and have regen is part of her race ability

Her AP is below Marco tho
that's why tryin to say, being strong is in her blood, not just oni or mythical, she is kaido's daughter afterall

her ap is above marco. marco could smack kaido all time like boundman and still doing nothing without having ADV COC. ,marco couldnt even put dent on king or queen at his limit. meanwhile kaido is the toughest defence and one of the hardest heavy hitter in op verse, and yamato still stand afer 1 vs 1 by hybrid kaido trading blows..she got no backup but still not hitting her limit.

Fans: kaido's character is gonna be so deep.

Kaido: nope, we're oni and we're supposed to dominate humans.

Feels familiar doesn't it? The superficial superiority argument.
Arlong (humans are inferior), enel (mortals are inferior), boa hancock (men are inferior), celestial dragons, doflamingo, rob lucci...

What a let down :kriwhat:
We know almost nothing about Kaido, don't be hasty.

Yep, it is. But real fans will still be fans. There's no need to be insecure and downplay other characters to make one's fave look better. That is even sadder AND pathological.
I mean, going back to what you said,
"I wish Oda would treat Zoro like he treats Sanji for ONE arc to show these mofos real pain."

We have already dealt with this in WCI. Zoro wasn't even there. That arc was so bad, we had to explore Sanjis character :chopoff:
No Zoro + Lame/Cringe Sanji Character Moments. It was a tragedy

yeah Oda is absolutely embarrassing Kaido‘s Attacking Power... The unfortunate destiny, that Kaido is an Antagonist otherwise Oda would make Kaido‘s AP into the asspulls, Oda dows when Kaido is getting attacked..
At least it's been established that kaido is getting bit by bit weakend by accumulative damage, so him getting defeated in a fair 1v1 is out of the question now.

Kaido vs yamato is very desrespectful to kaido's strength, we saw what yamato is capable of, as she was obviously struggling against sasaki's armored squad getting exhausted and wounded and her AP wasn't even enough to defeat them, that squad got neg diffed by sasaki later.

Oda is very bad at remaining layal to the powerscalling, so antagonists always end up being unfairly nerfed and disrespected.

Everyone did great against Kaido, especially Luffy, Yamato and Zoro.
Kid and Law will shine against Big Mom.
Killer’s performance was also great against Kaido and Big Mom.
Robin,Franky and Jimbei had their moments.
Sanji is gonna fight Queen and will have great moments.
Zoro vs King is also hype.
There’s nothing to hate. Everyone is pushing their favourite character and downplays their hated character. Wait until the end of Wano and we will get a clear picture about their strength

I mean, going back to what you said,
"I wish Oda would treat Zoro like he treats Sanji for ONE arc to show these mofos real pain."

We have already dealt with this in WCI. Zoro wasn't even there. That arc was so bad, we had to explore Sanjis character :chopoff:
No Zoro + Lame/Cringe Sanji Character Moments. It was a tragedy
You were LUCKY Zoro wasn't there. Lame-ass arc. Year of Sanji my ass. I actually liked exploring his character and backstory. The fights, tho? Luffy was the one to shine. Sanji, as usual, barely got scraps. And still looked bad by attacking Luffy. OMG, the PTSD.

B

Ballel

Everyone did great against Kaido, especially Luffy, Yamato and Zoro.
Kid and Law will shine against Big Mom.
Killer’s performance was also great against Kaido and Big Mom.
Robin,Franky and Jimbei had their moments.
Sanji is gonna fight Queen and will have great moments.
Zoro vs King is also hype.
There’s nothing to hate. Everyone is pushing their favourite character and downplays their hated character. Wait until the end of Wano and we will get a clear picture about their strength
Pretty hard when Oda will make everyone as strong as plot demands

At least it's been established that kaido is getting bit by bit weakend by accumulative damage, so him getting defeated in a fair 1v1 is out of the question now.

Kaido vs yamato is very desrespectful to kaido's strength, we saw what yamato is capable of, as she was obviously struggling against sasaki's armored squad getting exhausted and wounded and her AP wasn't even enough to defeat them, that squad got neg diffed by sasaki later.

Oda is very bad at remaining layal to the powerscalling, so antagonists always end up being unfairly nerfed and disrespected.
Funny right? How someone fainted for weaker attack can take Hakai for moment and how someone was able to struggle with beetle gifters and Appo, was able to scratch Kaidou. Kaidou and Bigmom were disrespected the moment Zoro was able to do work after Hakai. What is there more to disrespect more now.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You were LUCKY Zoro wasn't there. Lame-ass arc. Year of Sanji my ass. I actually liked exploring his character and backstory. The fights, tho? Luffy was the one to shine. Sanji, as usual, barely got scraps. And still looked bad by attacking Luffy. OMG, the PTSD.
At least you admit sanji looked bad when he beat up luffy most sanji fans here are proud of that and even use it to powerscale

Good to see Yamato can hild her ground against Kaido for that long! That's awesome.

The way he tried to make her 'rule humans through fear' is interesting. I really want to see Kaido's backstory. Is it confirmed now that Kaido's race is Oni?
Curious about their backstory too. Are Oni a sub-form of giants, like Oars?
Oars and junior were Onis if i remember correctly. If they weren't they probably will be revealed to be Onis still :milaugh:

B

Ballel

Sanji's backstory was interesting and I liked how his character was explored. It made me like him more then iused to.
Oda should have given him a proper fight tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.