Okay my prediction:

1026-1027 Sanji vs Queen
1028-1029 Zoro vs King
1030 King is defeated and we get his backstory, back to roof
1031-1032 Killer, Law and Kid chapters, a little bit roof
1033-1034 Roof focused with overview over the rest
1035 Kaido destroys Luffy and Yamato, Onigashima is reaching the Flower Capital
Volume end
You think we'll switch away from the roof in the next chapter?

B

Ballel

Well, he did make Queen look like a clown in base. That was pretty cool. If he defeats Queen in BASE, I'll stop complaining. As long as his fire doesn't come from King's race. That'd be the worst powerup imo.
I was talking about WCI. If the queen fight isn't any good then i don't know ... Sanji has been humiliated by Oda since forever

I was talking about WCI. If the queen fight isn't any good then i don't know ... Sanji has been humiliated by Oda since forever
I see. Wano is our last hope. Oda has been humiliating Sanji since the timeskip imo. Pre-skip he had cool moments. Oda gives Zoro and Luffy 99.9% of the cool moments and them comes up with this "wings" shit. Wings? Give Sanji some respect so he can be a proper wing!

When Zoro masters Ryou he will be able to produce the same amount of damage as with Enma with his other 2 swords and if he achieves internal destruction haki ans "Cho" hardening CoA that will be his powerup against King which will make him>his rooftop version but still weaker than when he did Ashura with CoC infused. Sanji I think will burn hotter through his passion upgrading his DJ as well as awaken his modified genes enhancing his AP defense and speed as well as acheive the exoskeleton and invisibility without RS, which will make his RS even more powerful and equal to Zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.