rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yh and.....Going by that Peros should also get a boost if he got his limb back from Pedro. Meaning the gap between Base Necko and Peros would be the same.

Carrot didnt touch Daifuku. And yeah Peros doesnt have Jack's recovery. But he got slashed in the face by 2 Sulong warriors. Then fought them. Then got oneshotted by spinning brachisaurous. Obviously he doesnt have Zoan recovery so he cant take as many hits as Jack.
I'm Not saying that Pero isn't YC3 level. He's weaker than Jack though by a small margin. Fighting two sulong Minks < Fighting an army of stronger sulongs and the Dukes.

He became his “cheerleader” yet he’s fighting an enemy that’s comparable to Kaido so....

You can say he won’t win against Big Mom all you want, at the end of the day that’s just your prediction. I have my own reasons for thinking the allies. will end up pulling out the W. Facts are he’s still matchuped against a Yonko so you’re overreacting. You’re acting like he’s fighting Apoo right now
Also hyping up bruises u guys starving fr
That franky bike level damage

- My point is what was the need to grow him up?
My guess is that so he uses flame clouds and defeats Orochi once and for all.
- What the fuck is mature fruit?
Shinobu explained it already
- If Loda really wanted to grow him up the
why didn't he put some restrictions on Toki's DF?
Whats point is there needed to put restrictions on a simple devil fruit concept? Momo is sacrificing his youth to help out in the raid
- why did she only use it on Lomo? Why not on the others?
Why would she? It would only make the grown adults older compared to momo whos in adolescence and HE made that choice to ask to be a grown adult.
What was the need of Yamato?
Give a reason to save momo while the scabbards are off fighting Kaido and her eventually fighting Kaido herself while every ones off fighting the F6 and All stars
he just keeps introducing new characters and wastes pannel on them and OFF screens main battle like Jack vs Dog.
Agree with you on that. Should have at the very least spent a chapter or two on their fights and then cut back to Luffy and Momo to tie back the sky splitting and moon.

Momonuske was amazing this chapter. I like how Luffy is growing into a father like figure

And the sky split..amazing. He's finally here with the admirals, emperors, and the other top tiers. Hopefully this shuts down anyone who thinks Yamato or Zoro are stronger than Luffy. This is why he is the MC, this is why we are following his story
Stop sneaking admirals in there. None of them have ever split the heavens. He went right above them.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Jack getting shafted hard at least Peros showed a panel here and therr of his attacks we never saw one named attack from Jack, and people were expecting awakening and fishman karate :milaugh:
Just a reminder that Jack went from Lol diffing Sulong army to getting shafted by one Sulong Duke whom he should annihilate with Hybrid.

Oda is such a trash writer. Inu and Neko beating him together in a High diff would make sense.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
He didnt retcon shit, you guys just bashed him bcs Zoro wasnt fighting him lmao
Learn how to read first.

I bashed King's power level, not King. I like King. Not his portrayal.

He did retcon his power level. He went from getting thrown around like a bitch by Marco to literally one-shotting his bird ass because he needed hype before facing Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.