rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Yonko who practicually did nothing to him personally. Its embrassing that hes not getting his revenge against the man who destroyed him and his crew.
Aye that’s what happens when you’re not the main character. Of course it’s whack that Kidd’s revenge is being forgotten. All I’m saying is that Big Mom is a great alternative to Kaido. Imagine if he was matched up against Apoo or Hawkins. I’m good with Big Mom lol. I think the fact that he gets to lead against a Yonko separate from Luffy will be better for him in the long run.

If he were to fight Kaido with Luffy we all know Kidd would end up getting “Vegeta’d“ lol

And Big Mom does have some unexplored history with Kidd. He was sinking her ships when she was first introduced and he stole something from her territory and injured an unnamed sweet commander. It’s no coincidence Oda has them match upped right now

Until the end of wano we have:
we have:
Luffy yamato vs kaido
Zoro vs King
Sanji vs Queen
Kid and law vs Big mom
Hawkins vs Killer
Fukurokuju vs Raizo

and thats all the fights that are left

we are nearing the end fellas

but we also have kaidos flashback. a king flashback and a kid flashback maybe

and the aftermath

that is a good 40 chapters i feel
The background fight Drake vs Apoo that everyone forgot about

Until the end of wano we have:
we have:
Luffy yamato vs kaido
Zoro vs King
Sanji vs Queen
Kid and law vs Big mom
Hawkins vs Killer
Fukurokuju vs Raizo
Zoro killing Kaido

and thats all the fights that are left

we are nearing the end fellas

but we also have kaidos flashback. a king flashback and a kid flashback maybe

and the aftermath

that is a good 40 chapters i feel
Now its better. :cheers:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
To be fair Jack recieved a lot of punishment on rooftop, he was pretty crippled whem he faced Inu
Doesn't change the fact that Inu and Neko's power scaling is retarded. They are not Zoans, nor good Haki users.

Jack has Haki even if not showcased much he should have a good grasp of CoA, he also has a tanky Devil Fruit that provides him durability, regen factor, and shit.

Fucking bullshit man...

Perospero too.

They got shafted by Oda's clown writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.