Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically this

Zoro went all out and still failed and cried that he couldn't knock kaido down
.while luffy excites kaido

Imagine using scar argument against Yamato and Luffy as if they are sword users or have enma.
The scar is also not even compared with Oden's

Zoro wasn't at one point strong as luffy in this arc

AdCoC luffy> Ryuo Luffy >= FS Luffy> Zoro ~ King
Scabbards knocked down Kaido, Zoro wanted kaido out cold, not knocked down like Luffy did

And Zoro scar is as visible as Odens

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh: you are pretty creditless aren't you?
Post automatically merged:

Lol the disrespect for King is real. King is going to be one of if not the hardest fight in Zoro's career
:milaugh: Unless Zoro is massively injured then no, Zoro teeth is > King

:suresure:This is why I say this fandom sucks :
For them a top tier is what Mihawk is :
No W against vet or high tier
No fight vs Yonko/Admiral level dudes
No Advanced haki known

"Muh his feats don't matter, he is wss"

When it comes to luffy "feats matters... it is lacking " how does Luffy lacks in feats and Mihawk get a pass ?

luffy isn't top tier :milaugh:coz "he had help, Lost to kaido many times" so Sengoku and Garp should be high tiers too coz they teamed up against a Great pirate and also against Teach

Fuji fought with Doffy to beat Law
But Fuji remains top tier lol

These dudes

Thats is called inconsistent when even Zolo couldn't pass Beattle Gifter.
Yeah good point power level is inconsistent in One Piece, Oda state that only hardcore fan can deduce that Luffy is godtier above Zoro, Give me a faking break insecure fan, Oda clearly doesnt give a shit about what fan think, he clearly made Luffy lose to Apoo, he clearly made Luffy lose to 4 times kaido he clearly made possible that there is always an extra plot around Luffy to save his ass, and yet I have to listen an OP fan that seeing Sky spliting luffy >>>> Zoro yeah good luck with that...:suresure:

Only because Hawkings has Kidd's doll. Read the manga with the context.
Oh, that I know. Before they got to that point, however, took Killer 10 chapters of content. The Tobi Roppo has been defeated in the meantime. Kinemon killer, Luffy defeated and revived, Sanji started a battle with Queen, etc.

Is that enough "context" for you?

still no reason for me to believe Luffy can push Mihawk past neg diff

These fancy dog shit things like sky splitting doesn't mean anything to me, he's still a low/mid diff fight for Zoro and you are a fucking crack head it you are hyping up sky splitting moment like it means ANYTHING at all.

I will not acknowledge Luffys strength even a TINY BIT until he can scar Kaido.

K.Oing Kaido also doesn't mean anything scabbards did it too and Kaido called him trash.

For me to believe Luffy can push Mihawk to low diff he has to scar Kaido at the very least and nothing else will suffice.

Current Luffy is a one shot material for pocket knife Mihawk
Give Luffy a sword.

I will not knowledge Zolo of him doesn't make King go serious.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah good point power level is inconsistent in One Piece, Oda state that only hardcore fan can deduce that Luffy is godtier above Zoro, Give me a faking break insecure fan, Oda clearly doesnt give a shit about what fan think, he clearly made Luffy lose to Apoo, he clearly made Luffy lose to 4 times kaido he clearly made possible that there is always an extra plot around Luffy to save his ass, and yet I have to listen an OP fan that seeing Sky spliting luffy >>>> Zoro yeah good luck with that...:suresure:
Yep he is stronger than Zolo, because of feat.

Nope is Top YC depending of his next PU

CoC coating will put him Inbetweener
Black blades solid top tier
and he will probably have a last PU maybe something relating to cut diamond or CoO
Then he will reach his peak
He will reach his peak at the end of the series. Being one of the strongest top tiers. I agree that he isn't there right now. But he is stronger than a typical YC1. I would place him to YC1+ or at best low admiral because of his scarring feat against kaido.

I said this is an hype chapter for Luffy, but clearly spliting the sky isnt the thing that will make Kaido fall (cuz BigMom&Kaido clashed and they splitted the sky).

Luffy can damage Kaido yes but is not enough to take down someone like Kaido, in fact all the past chapter fro moltiple player said that Kaido is done only if you get his head, which we know Luffy cant.

Luffy never faced Kaido for a long period of time, that nonsense go reread the past chapter.

Lol such insecure fan, I clearly dont care to much about powerscale but more story and base of that I can pretty sure state that Luffy&Zoro if they clash and fight serious, would make both collapse.
DOZENS of minutes later, dozen of minutes = 24-30 mins idiot. You reread the chapter.

still no reason for me to believe Luffy can push Mihawk past neg diff

These fancy dog shit things like sky splitting doesn't mean anything to me, he's still a low/mid diff fight for Zoro and you are a fucking crack head it you are hyping up sky splitting moment like it means ANYTHING at all.

I will not acknowledge Luffys strength even a TINY BIT until he can scar Kaido.

K.Oing Kaido also doesn't mean anything scabbards did it too and Kaido called him trash.

For me to believe Luffy can push Mihawk to low diff he has to scar Kaido at the very least and nothing else will suffice.

Current Luffy is a one shot material for pocket knife Mihawk
Idk what you're smoking but I want in :luffylaugh:
How is Luffy supposed to scar Kaido? Heat up his red hawk to the point it becomes a magma fist like Akainu and then do a Ace 2.0?
I like Zoro too but this is ridiculous

He will reach his peak at the end of the series. Being one of the strongest top tiers. I agree that he isn't there right now. But he is stronger than a typical YC1. I would place him to YC1+ or at best low admiral because of his scarring feat against kaido.
Low admiral is questionable, but over all the Yonko commanders for sure, but Beckman is a another who i think is above the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.