Status
Not open for further replies.
People who are downplaying zoro.... plzzz wait dont jump to conclusions. However splitting the sky is the greater feat than a mere shallow scar..

However zoro will deal one final blow.. to kaido showing his strength as a monstrous samurai. I can bet my account on it.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Luffy downplayer?
Just because I power scale him better than his own fans, doesnt make me into a downplayer. :goyea:
Sky splitting literally changed nothing, except getting you hyped up over nothing. For the 5th time? :yasu:
10th or 100th time, we don't gaf. Sky splitter Luffy just performed a feat similar to the strongest characters in the verse :myman:
Reminder, Luffy still ain't used his best attack yet:cheers:

Luffy fought kaido alone toe to toe for 30 minutes, and did internal destructive damage. And is now equally clashing with kaido and split the sky that only yonkos did... but you still downplay luffy?

Also, luffy repeatedly and intentionally striking kaido with fists coated in conquerors haki intentionally is more significant than zoro accidentally using conquerors haki in his ultimate finisher.

Zoro is the second strongest after his captain, you’ll realize how true this is soon. Keep cryin tho.
I said this is an hype chapter for Luffy, but clearly spliting the sky isnt the thing that will make Kaido fall (cuz BigMom&Kaido clashed and they splitted the sky).

Luffy can damage Kaido yes but is not enough to take down someone like Kaido, in fact all the past chapter fro moltiple player said that Kaido is done only if you get his head, which we know Luffy cant.

Luffy never faced Kaido for a long period of time, that nonsense go reread the past chapter.

Lol such insecure fan, I clearly dont care to much about powerscale but more story and base of that I can pretty sure state that Luffy&Zoro if they clash and fight serious, would make both collapse.

We can bet about it, you can choose whatever you want as bet conditions, I am that confident that Luffy will not have WSx title.
We can do it your way nik,it will be the end of the manga so there will not be any real consequences I think.

I know you are very confident about that but so am I.

His feats are still lacking, but that doesn't mean we can turn a blind eye to the fact that only top-tiers managed the sky splitting so far. This is why I always keep my opinions flexible.

Btw, I am sure Garp and others can replicate this feat.
Which feats lacking
But Mihawk is top tier for his poor feats at mF?
Fuji is top tier for looking worse than base kata/base yamato vs Luffy?

You seriously should check your scaling criteria

It sucks so bad
I'm really serious, you shouldn't be a mod for such bad takes at PL

still no reason for me to believe Luffy can push Mihawk past neg diff

These fancy dog shit things like sky splitting doesn't mean anything to me, he's still a low/mid diff fight for Zoro and you are a fucking crack head it you are hyping up sky splitting moment like it means ANYTHING at all.

I will not acknowledge Luffys strength even a TINY BIT until he can scar Kaido.

K.Oing Kaido also doesn't mean anything scabbards did it too and Kaido called him trash.

For me to believe Luffy can push Mihawk to low diff he has to scar Kaido at the very least and nothing else will suffice.

Current Luffy is a one shot material for pocket knife Mihawk

still no reason for me to believe Luffy can push Mihawk past neg diff

These fancy dog shit things like sky splitting doesn't mean anything to me, he's still a low/mid diff fight for Zoro and you are a fucking crack head it you are hyping up sky splitting moment like it means ANYTHING at all.

I will not acknowledge Luffys strength even a TINY BIT until he can scar Kaido.

K.Oing Kaido also doesn't mean anything scabbards did it too and Kaido called him trash.

For me to believe Luffy can push Mihawk to low diff he has to scar Kaido at the very least and nothing else will suffice.

Current Luffy is a one shot material for pocket knife Mihawk
Nobody is neg diffing current Luffy. Stop it.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
10th or 100th time, we don't gaf. Sky splitter Luffy just performed a feat similar to the strongest characters in the verse :myman:
Reminder, Luffy still ain't used his best attack yet:cheers:
Didnt he do that already back in ch1010 when he matched him in his base? :suresure:
We can do it your way nik,it will be the end of the manga so there will not be any real consequences I think.
I know you are very confident about that but so am I.
Time will tell, Bil-san. :cheers:

High top tiers: Kaido,Admirals,Mihawk,Dragon.

Mid top: Old Rayleigh,Old Grap,Old Sengoku,Weevil,Luffy.

Low top: Zoro,Beckman,Yamato.

I have End of Wano Luffy as the weakest mid top tier if he fulfills his current hype.
Man Zoro isn't Low Top currently
Maybe post Wa No
Depending of his PU against King he could be Inbetweener

I'm not saying he has anything over Luffy from what we know but Oda is a grounded man,Mihawk is still above Luffy right now,that is pretty much a guarantee.
Luffy doesn’t care about mihawk
Luffy is already too much stronger than mihawk
Waiting for full summary but if luffy split the sky in base imagine KKG or KKgatling:steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.