Status
Not open for further replies.
Flying dragon blaze, hakai, permanently hurting Kaido are feats that out performed Luffy until now (with split sky)

If you think Luffy did better before that then you are delusional
Luffy did better than Zoro from any moment you choose. Zoro acknowledged that, Kaidou also did. If you favor Zoro over Luffy even after those chapters and say delusional, say that to yourself first.

Zoro can't even use CoC conciously.

There's a reason he is fighting king while Luffy is fighting the big guy.
He is fighting King because no one else could defeat him, it's for plot reasons since no one else can defeat him literally rn but he will eventually tag along the Luffy vs Kaido fight.

And we don't know whether or not he uses CoC unconsciously, you always spout head canon other than illogicity Dear Lord.

It's just Zoro didn't know that was CoC but if he can use Asura consciously and Asura = CoC then no. We will see.

Yamato is below king.
Luffy save yamato since she said it's her ultimate move last chapter.
I don't remember everyone posts so I can't say if they said she has adv.coc or not. Lol you think yamato gonna just watch luffy vs kaido ? She gonna interfere.

At least we don't run away when we take L, and come back like nothing happened after claiming never again.
So better to stick with stupid wank :kata:
Annoyance vs Strong fighter
Landing one blow vs fighting 1v1 against Kaido
Inexistant coc vs adcoc
Gotta fight King while Yamato is on the roof
:milaugh:

"Zoro is stronger coz he left a papercut scar" which kaido didn't bother hyping

I didnt choose any translation. The point is the same regardless of what translation you use.
What everyone keeps ignoring is that those 5 legends are sharp weapon users while Luffy isnt.
Lol nik,I'm sure you think Luffy's ceiling from Kaido's monologue in 1001 is doomed to be forever beneath those 5 legends due to no weapon.

Anyways this is a manga where Oda will always find a way for Luffy to trump weapon users even if it is at the very end.

You can bet Luffy gets World strongest man at the end of this story.

“Zoro did better than Luffy when they were on the rooftop.”

Zoro goes all out, uses his strongest attack, Kaido shrugs it off and thinks that Luffy is the only person worth his time, and then proceeds to fight Luffy, who fights him solo in base.
Your boy lost 3,4 time in Onigashima and you have the gut to insult the zoro fan which had 1 time facing Kaido and Big Mom, sadly because if it where only Kaido he would't have drop in 1 chapter after Law ported him away.
Glad that this chapter is hype for Luffy but never forget that your guy compare to the other 5SN didnt get defeated by Kaido, Luffy did....

Status
Not open for further replies.