Status
Not open for further replies.
“Zoro did better than Luffy when they were on the rooftop.”

Zoro goes all out, uses his strongest attack, Kaido shrugs it off and thinks that Luffy is the only person worth his time, and then proceeds to fight Luffy, who fights him solo in base.
Basically this

Zoro went all out and still failed and cried that he couldn't knock kaido down
.while luffy excites kaido

Imagine using scar argument against Yamato and Luffy as if they are sword users or have enma.
The scar is also not even compared with Oden's

Zoro wasn't at one point strong as luffy in this arc
AdCoC luffy> Ryuo Luffy >= FS Luffy> Zoro ~ King

I didnt know that kaido using ACOC attacks on her is being treated with kid gloves. The last time kaido using it, zoro become mummy gag, while yamato matching it with her own attack
:saden::saden::cantseeme:
Zoro didn't even fught serious kaido
Kaido only got bit serious when zoro annoyed him then used adcoc TB to KO him and Law
then started spamming adcoc when Luffy got up

Only Luffy and Yamato fought a serious kaido
Kaido with 20+ adcoc attacks couldn't KO her or wewken Yamato badly

Zoro would be KOed from 2-3 basic adcoc attacks

Your boy lost 3,4 time in Onigashima and you have the gut to insult the zoro fan which had 1 time facing Kaido and Big Mom, sadly because if it where only Kaido he would't have drop in 1 chapter after Law ported him away.
Glad that this chapter is hype for Luffy but never forget that your guy compare to the other 5SN didnt get defeated by Kaido, Luffy did....
And if luffy didn’t get defeated 3,4 times you guys would call that BULLSHIT lmao foh

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Well we could wait and see with the scans, well wait a minute,BM is not here, if was here, her will be in poker face all the time.
I am sure she is trembling against Law and Kidd because she felt the sky split...
“Zoro did better than Luffy when they were on the rooftop.”

Zoro goes all out, uses his strongest attack, Kaido shrugs it off and thinks that Luffy is the only person worth his time, and then proceeds to fight Luffy, who fights him solo in base.
Proceeds to be outdone by Yamato. :cantseeme:
I am sure she screams inside "Watch out Kaido!". :shame:

Lol nik,I'm sure you think Luffy's ceiling from Kaido's monologue in 1001 is doomed to be forever beneath those 5 legends due to no weapon.

Anyways this is a manga where Oda will always find a way for Luffy to trump weapon users even if it is at the very end.

You can bet Luffy gets World strongest man at the end of this story.
Realistically yes, all those 5 legends will forever have offense superior to Luffy's.
His hits will never be anyway close to effective as those with weapons are.
He cannot do it and he isnt after it - Luffy's fights are made to have countless punches because punches are weak.
I can bet you that he will not get any of World's Strongest titles ever, you are confusing him with Zoro.

But in reality,he's not.

He is not fodder for mihawk though.
In reality Mihawk has nothing above Luffy

What was Mihawk? Mere warlord
Luffy is a yonko candidate

Who did mihawk fight that is strong as Yonko? Nobody
He was matched by Young Shanks and vista
Luffy out herr matching Kaido

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.