Status
Not open for further replies.
So neko and inu>>>>>>jinbei???
:zorothink:

so it seems that Red scabbards at least warlord level aside mihawk...damn new world is scary lol...
Since when the dukes>>>>Jimbei?

They couldn't defeat this Jack for 5 days. And necessary him to get nerfed as hell to neat him with sulong form.

Jimbei will made Jack like a plankton to this Whale Shark.

Neko needs Sulong to defeat Pero, while Jimbei manhandle WsW like a fodder.

Lack description from recent vc:
Even if he got injured, he can return to the battlefield immediately thanks to his overwhelming toughness, and is able to constantly provide pressure to the opposing side.
Oda drawing this chapter:

You are always wrong, so it's okay ..
She can even beat kaido, nothing to be mad about she will still fall behind sanji.
No hate just fact :shocking:
Yes
I'm always wrong

:milaugh:but I've been right the most since Wano started

Remind me again of those who said Yamato will lose to Kaido ? Not have adcoc? That she will be saved by Luffy ? That she can't hurt kaido? Yamato below King?

Stick to writing stupid wanks.
Wait... Zoro is busy with King
Post automatically merged:

Since when the dukes>>>>Jimbei?

They couldn't defeat this Jack for 5 days. And necessary him to get nerfed as hell to neat him with sulong form.

Jimbei will made Jack like a plankton to this Whale Shark.

Neko needs Sulong to defeat Pero, while Jimbei manhandle WsW like a fodder.
Yeah let seq Jinbei beat daifuku first then land Jinbe might dream of beating Perospero

Jinbei the dude that couldn't beat rookie Ace and Daifuku?

Are you serious? The sky split is proof Luffy has hit emperor tier solidly. You think Zoro is emperor tier?
?? No it doesn't lmfao.

How do you ascribe that to Luffy being Kaido level? Isn't he most likely clashing with Dragon Kaido to begin with?

And the sky splitting only means his CoC can be on that level at best but he likely doesn't make it other stats wise complexively.

Meanwhile Zoro displayed better feats than Luffy on the rooftop and by a substantial amount thanks to his bewildering defensive output proficiency , his staggering AP and his combat speed for instance, his reaction time. Imagine how many Thunder Bagua he could eventually dodge and comprise meanwhile he could land tons of Shishi Sonson and Asura strikes eventually.

When did Luffy show to be so powerful?

?? No it doesn't lmfao.

How do you ascribe that to Luffy being Kaido level? Isn't he most likely clashing with Dragon Kaido to begin with?

And the sky splitting only means his CoC can be on that level at best but he likely doesn't make it other stats wise complexively.

Meanwhile Zoro displayed better feats than Luffy on the rooftop and by a substantial amount thanks to his bewildering defensive output proficiency , his staggering AP and his combat speed for instance, his reaction time. Imagine how many Thunder Bagua he could eventually dodge and comprise meanwhile he could land tons of Shishi Sonson and Asura strikes eventually.

This is where you hit full cope.

?? No it doesn't lmfao.

:saden:

Yes
I'm always wrong

:milaugh:but I've been right the most since Wano started

Remind me again of those who said Yamato will lose to Kaido ? Not have adcoc? That she will be saved by Luffy ? That she can't hurt kaido? Yamato below King?

Stick to writing stupid wanks.
Wait... Zoro is busy with King
Post automatically merged:

Yeah let seq Jinbei beat daifuku first then land Jinbe might dream of beating Perospero

Jinbei the dude that couldn't beat rookie Ace and Daifuku?
Yamato is below king.
Luffy save yamato since she said it's her ultimate move last chapter.
I don't remember everyone posts so I can't say if they said she has adv.coc or not. Lol you think yamato gonna just watch luffy vs kaido ? She gonna interfere.

At least we don't run away when we take L, and come back like nothing happened after claiming never again.
So better to stick with stupid wank :kata:

?? No it doesn't lmfao.

:usoprice:

Status
Not open for further replies.