Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. Odas doing the best he can given the enormous world that he's created. I'm more focused on the plot than the actual fighting and I think this applies to most OP fans.

Oda can only finish this story within 5-10 years if he cuts out the unnecessary aspects which is many of the fights.
to be frank...he need not to cut fights...he just need to cut panel time of unnecessary characters......

Oda would make a big deal to show it, he did it for Doffy and Katakuri. If his current form would be awakened, im pretty sure we would see it before since Oda would hype it.
Either you are right and he stand up again next chapter or we really finish this battle in a rush which I never expected that Oda would rush it, overall he hype the calamity as special, would be kinda sad the ending for Jack
The way how Oda(Queen) hype the calamity was important and a big thing, they are even above the flying six and a major key in this war, to beat them was always a big mission for the alliance, it come out of nowhere that Oda rush Jack fight and don´t even give him proper fight scene, even Sasaki and BM get more then Jack...
At least spend him one chapter before he going down to make his lose important for the alliance.
I manage to reach Oda-sensei and send him your post:
His response:

Remember when everyone was confident in the second round against Who who and Sasaki:ronalugh:

You guys ever think Zoro will get an advanced version/attack of Asura?
Like some haki'd up monster to match/kill Kaido or whoever in his next couple fights?

Or will Asura be the high limit move?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Chapter 1010 was the debut of any sort of Luffy who could fight King and maintain dignity
Exactly, ch1010 is the first time when Luffy became able to block weapons without paying a price for it.
Didn't you say CoC was useless too? And once Zoro had it you changed your mind :milaugh:
I did and then Oda made CoC into what CoA has always been - invisible armor and CoA has never been useless.
You arent up to speed, I am still saying that Zoro didnt show CoC. He will probably show it sooner or later tho.
The way Luffy uses CoC is useless for Zoro, he isnt after protecting enemies from his sword with a haki barrier...

Status
Not open for further replies.