Status
Not open for further replies.
It's going to be a hell of a day when people wake up and realize just how much damage Oda subjected Kaido to before Yamato was able to "hold him off". Which I use that term loosely, as the second Kaido got serious he body bagged her in a vicious manner.

Look at this shit. He blitzed her so fast, she had ZERO time to react.

Dude was playing with her the whole time.
No Yamato is actually Top Tier. You're just a hater.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It's going to be a hell of a day when people wake up and realize just how much damage Oda subjected Kaido to before Yamato was able to "hold him off". Which I use that term loosely, as the second Kaido got serious he body bagged her in a vicious manner.

She clearly dodged with ultra instinct

Feels good this is finally coming from non Zoro fan

i think thats something a lot of people missed. kaido is STILL not really taking this fight seriously. hes playing around for the most part. that was like one of the few times hes really been emotional and going all out
Exactly he was chatting trying to make her Wano guardian in the middle of their fight it's crystal clear Kaido never went all out against her

Status
Not open for further replies.