Status
Not open for further replies.
Return to chapters in 1006, note that the Oda simply spend more than 1/3 of the 17 pages of a chapter to build a dramatic moment around the apparent death of Hyogoro (which did not work, because in this chapter even much of the fandom already knew that Hyogoro would not die). And in the next chapter (1007), the entire plot over Hyogoro's death is simply thrown away, proving to be completely irrelevant and unnecessary as it doesn't impact the war in any way.

I feel the right to get extremely angry at the Oda spending pages and pages with plots like this, or like the plots of Tama, or the mother so the plot of Big Mom ... When, at the time, that really should devote more, mainly in fights like Jack Vs Inu and Neko Vs Peros where there is a certain dramatic charge due to the "revenge" theme... the FDP goes and only us shows a fight conclusion without meaning or great impact.
Oda needs a better editor who tell him how to properly manage his ideas.

I think you are the one who needs to recheck his stuff because I did never claim something like that lol.

I was referencing about the numbers lol. That has nothing to do with the 1v1s characters may have. Not sure what kind of conflated logic you used to derive something so convoluted omg.
This was my comment:

How about wait before making statements like this. Usopp can do any number of important thing before the arc is over.

Usopp's biggest moment in Enies Lobby was shooting Spandam in the face, which happened after every single fight save for Luffy's, which he had lost to Jabra and needed Sanji's help to save his life.

Usopp's moments come from unorthodox victories. Defeating Perona by scaring her. Defeating villains who are running away. Sniping a little girl lol.

There are people here who hope he takes out all 10 Numbers, similar to one of his oldest lies. Wait and see before assuming the worst
This was your response.
And you label that as relevant panel time? :/

How many chapters would that even last independently from the intrinsic quality also.
You literally gave me a blanketed response about Usopp performing non-1v1 feats. "You label that as relevant panel time?" Implies you think it wouldn't be relevant for Usopp to do something as signficant as taking out the Numbers.

In the same post I mention other instances where Usopp did not directly fight enemies and instead took them out in one shot (Spandam, Sugar). It's the same exact logic where Usopp doesn't get a 1v1 fight but still does something signficant in the arc.

So I ask you again, where was my assumption wrong. Where in the fuck was this "convoluted"? You literally don't think it's worth it for Usopp to do anything that's NOT a 1v1. Why are you confused?

Why did Oda even have Peros come in Onigashima when his two "fights" all happened off-screen and he didn't do anything relevant plot-wise either? All to end up getting defeated by someone he didn't even know the existence 5 chapters ago. (At least with Carrot they interacted in WCI)
He should just have stayed on the ship like the other BMP. Talk about pointless shit.:hope:

Status
Not open for further replies.