Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I love how this thread cares more about zoro and sanji having a 2 v 2 rather than luffy having the fight of his life

:kobeha::kobeha:
Who even cares about Luffy's fights, honestly?

Even if he gets KOed(wich happens pretty much all the goddamn time now) we know he will just summon another powerup from his butthole and come back again for more. There was a time that Luffy getting KOed and having his life in danger meant something, but right now thats just a regular occurence not too diferent from Sanji simping for women and Zoro getting lost.
:luuh:

King's named attacks so far:

"Imperial Flame"

Queen's named attacks so far:

"Brachio Bomber"

"Black Coffee"

"Bridal Grabber"

Jack's named attacks:
Does Jack even know the extent of his own df?
He doesn't even seem to know how to use haki or koka

Watch how King will show 3-5 attack names and that's it
Same with Marco who showed only 5 named attacks and that's it.

These YCs have poor skills, just repeat random attacks and over.

Cracker showed 4
Marco 5
Jack 0
King might show 5 max
Queen might show 6-7 max
Smoothie 1
Jozu 1

Katakuri showed 10-15 different attacks, doffy showed 10-15 too

Kaido is literally being nerfed by the mangakas lack of respect he has on the character he has created and his fear to give Kaido the ON-Screen Hype he deserves.
Manga: 15 people fought Kaido, took many attacks and none of them was able to slow Kaido down.....and Luffy got defeated 3 times which is more than many times he got defeated by any villain.....
You: Kaido was nerfed......:suresure:

WW gets owned by Jinbe = There's a huge gap between Calamities and WW
Jack gets owned by Inu = There's a huge gap between Jack and King/Queen
Queen gets owned by Sanji = Rinse and repeat

Every time someone gets defeated, there'll be a "huge gap" between them and the yet undefeated people. Perfect mental gymnastics.
Cant they all be true? Huge gap between WW and Calamaties seems legit, and huge gap between Jack and King also seems legit.

T

Tyronejenkins

If I write a manga, do you think my writing is good or bad?
That depends on what you write. I might end up liking it and maybe other people as well. If there's something about it that appeals to a lot of people, then your manga will end up gaining popularity.

Same concept with One Piece. You as an individual clearly hate it but millions of other people like it which is why it's #1. If One Piece was objectively shit, then the mass of people would not read it but clearly theres something about Oda's writing which appeals to a lot of folks. One Piece is not about powerlevels, its about the world that Oda has created over 20 years. You as an individual have clearly grown to not like OP because of powerlevel jumps of the MC and other characters. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean other people should follow your opinion. My advice would be to just stop reading, again there's nothing to gain and you're wasting a whole lot of time reading something and writing on forums on a manga you clearly hate.

Everything is progressing like I expected. Momo will hold Onigashima long enough for everyone to evacuate, but the Flower Capital will get destroyed, Luffy will be defeated in front of everyone at the live floor, the big mom pirates will arrive and the raid will fail. One Piece arcs are all about rebuilding after destroying what was there before, so it makes sense that Oda had to find a way to destroy the Flower Capital and continue with the themes of the story.
😂😂😂😂😂 Raid failing again? 😂😂😂😂

So after a battle against 2 Emperors, their commanders and the nonstop references of the 40,000 grifter/soldiers , there have been ZERO consequences. Literally zero consequences in this war that is suppose to make "marineford look cute".

That depends on what you write. I might end up liking it and maybe other people as well. If there's something about it that appeals to a lot of people, then your manga will end up gaining popularity.

Same concept with One Piece. You as an individual clearly hate it but millions of other people like it which is why it's #1. If One Piece was objectively shit, then the mass of people would not read it but clearly theres something about Oda's writing which appeals to a lot of folks. One Piece is not about powerlevels, its about the world that Oda has created over 20 years. You as an individual have clearly grown to not like OP because of powerlevel jumps of the MC and other characters. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean other people should follow your opinion. My advice would be to just stop reading, again there's nothing to gain and you're wasting a whole lot of time reading something and writing on forums on a manga you clearly hate.
Dude, I am telling you right now that I am a shitty writer, do you still think my writing is going to be good?

There's no huge gap between Jack & King/Queen

Common fighters...
Oda doesn't view them as he views Katakuri.

It's not about 1b+, it's about treatment
King and Queen aren't having a huge presence like Katakuri had. Nobody really going about " you can't beat X 1v1"

One thing for sure, beast pirates love hyping themselves yet can't deliver.
Still waiting for any calamity to have better feat or combat feat than Cracker
I'd argue Jack has better feats than Cracker.

He certainly has better feats over King and Queen so far.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
So the reason Momo bite Crydo is that Luffy bully Crydo???
:vistalaugh::vistalaugh::vistalaugh:
Post automatically merged:

There's no huge gap between Jack & King/Queen

Common fighters...
Oda doesn't view them as he views Katakuri.

It's not about 1b+, it's about treatment
King and Queen aren't having a huge presence like Katakuri had. Nobody really going about " you can't beat X 1v1"

One thing for sure, beast pirates love hyping themselves yet can't deliver.
Still waiting for any calamity to have better feat or combat feat than Cracker
They called the "Least Pirates" with capital L for a reason

Cracker and Smoothie were always around King and Queen
People are fooled by Calamities huge bounties.

Cracker doesn't need luck to match or beat pre fs g4 luffy while Jack needs luck to survive vs sulong inu as Pero does
Queen can't even dominate or beat base Sanji yet

Oda has been clear :
Perospero is top yc level around Jack, tho inferior but the gap is small
Both feueded minks
Perospero was about to finish neko while Jack wasn't planning to attack Inu, just talking and huffing badly
Jack is Cracker and Smoothie level. Don't downplay the calamities' strength now because Jack was defeated. The alliance members are just growing stronger during the war. Inu and Neku both gained haki strong enough to cut Kaido, they adapted Oden's style to their style and they are in sulong mode.

Jack performance in the war was more impressive than anything we saw from Cracker or Smoothie. Stop overrating G2/G3 Luffy. He was veteran level in those modes, back then. Luffy was prepared to use G4 against Ulti.

The manga has made it clear there's a gap between Jack and Queen/King. Those two aren't on the same level either.

Queen is barely doing anythiny. He's still just shooting his lasers. Even Chopper evaded his laser attack. Even though Sanji is clearly much stronger now than he was during WCI he still haven't cause any significant damage to Queen and only hit him while he was distracted.

Perospero has proven he is YC level but still weaker than Jack. He has done nothing compared to Jack. He fought and defeated too sulong minks and then spent most of his time shooting his candy arrows at samurais in the live floor. While Jack led they charge against the entire minks army. He defeated most of the minks, who were in sulong mode, by himself. Jack then fought sulong Inu and sulong Neko in a 2v1 battle.

The funny thing is this one was basicly a gag, he was playing with Chopper like he was fighting serious because he liked the way Chopper was trying his best to win :kawak::suresure:

Compared to a "non named" Laser beam, where Marco goes full Zoan to dodge

Also this one

See how slow he opens his mouth to say the name while Chopper runs :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.