Status
Not open for further replies.
You might be right and at the same time not since in OP context we know from a long time ago that Yonko are the cream of the crop in the world, so this is only another piece of evidence for it.
They are, but they've never been the only one's at the top. The cream of the crop of the Pirate world need a balance from the opossite side, which are the Admirals.

During the WCI arc, both Pedro and Jinbe hyped up Perospero.

The only three BMP members that Jinbe hyped up were Katakuri, Daifuku, and Perospero.
Shit I forgot this part
Jinbei actually thinks Pero could end them
Imagine Jinbei saying this about WsW lol

Bro this is hype
This is why I rate Daifuku >Sasaki/Maria
Perospero could end Jinbei + Nami + Brook × carrot!

People will still think land Jinbei/Ichiji >pero? When Jinbei at sea doesn't think he can beat Pero lol

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Isn't this chapter the clear picture? The moment Inu went hybrid, he was washing Jack to the point that Jack was thankful Inu lost Sulong.
The moment sulong returned, Inu defeated Jack
I think Jack is way too injured to properly fight. The fact that he only lasted as long as Pero, who's objectively well beneath Jack, and yet only one away from getting KO'ed suggests it.

I think Jack is way too injured to properly fight. The fact that he only lasted as long as Pero, who's objectively well beneath Jack, and yet only one away from getting KO'ed suggests it.
His injuries were not shown to be more severe than the Scabbards though. Also it is important to note that Jack was fighting Inu with the help of gifters.

Even if Peros isn't as strong as Jack, he fought Neko for less amount of time than Jack fought Inu so it still favors Jack

Except for Luffy's MC factor who reached kilometrical heights this arc, I don't see Kidd writing as bad or something...
The only thing I complain about is how the Kaido-Linlin switch happened, I understand that they had to think quickly but that was rushed.
As for the panel time, Kidd's will be the second last battle showcased in detail so it makes sense that the best is coming later. I also expect next chapter to have a focus on Kidd-Law vs Linlin similar to the one Luffy-Yamato-Momo vs Kaido had this chapter.

In a nutshell, I think it's not about bad writing but about people feeling the urge to belittle Kidd, no matter what he's doing (fighting Top Tiers no stop, for example...)
The issue here is that you are hoping that Oda will « do this » and « do that » and that it will somewhat make it for Kidd’s poor treatment until now. You might be right but it seems more realistic to me to judge what happened rather than judge on what you wish Oda will do. Especially because, imo, whatever Oda will choose to do with Kidd should not excuse his writting choice during this arc.

So yeah some people are trolling Kidd and his fans but they would have less matérial if Oda actually treated Kidd as he should have.

Status
Not open for further replies.