Status
Not open for further replies.
How exactly did Law go from getting mid diffed by Doflamingo who is apparently only Jack level to being above King and Marco?
Either Doflamingo was YC1 level all along or Law is just a regular commander level fighter.
Who cares bro, just finished reading the whole queen mother/rou ai vs Ryo Fui vs the king faction conflict/storyline, simply amazing...

How good is this manga?:steef:

I dunno how to explain It to you, since you don't give any importance to portray.
For me Zoro and Sanji fighting two guys who are both calamities shoulder to shoulder, while supporting Luffy and being called "wings" and "stars" and Oda still portraying them as the two top men of Luffy Is enough of an evidence for me.
But you and the others are obsessed with feats and you are obsessed with what It Is shown that you can't even read through the manga, you're lucky that Oda off-screened everything or you would have seen Sanji vs King and Queen together and not just the implication that It happened, Oda is trying to tell you all that Sanji and Zoro are fighting on an equal foot, but you lack any intuitions skills and just like children you must see It for believe it even though it's already clear, anime will most likely show more of Sanji vs Queen and Zoro vs King, but of course you'll ignore the anime here but you all are gonna consider It for rooftop or any other Zoro wank stuff, I can already see people using anime for saying hakai was more than 1 sec and then say the anime Is not canon when Sanji shows more against King and Queen lmao.
The hakai thing will be extended for many seconds, Kidd will still say it was only an instant but the ZoLospics will litterally count the seconds of the anime thinking as if they're real time :cheers:

I dunno how to explain It to you, since you don't give any importance to portray.
For me Zoro and Sanji fighting two guys who are both calamities shoulder to shoulder, while supporting Luffy and being called "wings" and "stars" and Oda still portraying them as the two top men of Luffy Is enough of an evidence for me.
But you and the others are obsessed with feats and you are obsessed with what It Is shown that you can't even read through the manga, you're lucky that Oda off-screened everything or you would have seen Sanji vs King and Queen together and not just the implication that It happened, Oda is trying to tell you all that Sanji and Zoro are fighting on an equal foot, but you lack any intuitions skills and just like children you must see It for believe it even though it's already clear, anime will most likely show more of Sanji vs Queen and Zoro vs King, but of course you'll ignore the anime here but you all are gonna consider It for rooftop or any other Zoro wank stuff, I can already see people using anime for saying hakai was more than 1 sec and then say the anime Is not canon when Sanji shows more against King and Queen lmao.
Momo has done more to a Yonko than Sanji :finally:
Momo > Sanji

Sanji would only slow Zoro down if he's weakened to the point that he needs protection from Zoro. That's what Zoro is meant by "Are you gonna slow me down?" He's basically asking if he'll have to fight King while protecting Sanji.

King attacked Sanji who's not fighting anyone while Queen attacked Zoro who's already blocking King. If you notice it. Sanji noticed King's attack only after Zoro blocked it while Zoro noticed Queen's attack even before Sanji deflected it. Don't see how this even helps you prove they're close. This is no different from Luffy, Law, and Kid attacking ship to mock each other.
Well yh because Sanji was distracted getting taunted by Zoro. Whilst in Zoro’s case he was in battle mode. Isnt really a fair comparison.

Its hilarious theyre obssesed with feats but Queen has better feats than King. Theyre just biased against Sanji and Queen…nothing new.

It’s literally canon. We see Law tank an attack that took out post WCI gear 4th luffy
No it isn't. Significant character growth is always indicated in some way shape or form. Zoro and Sanji received power ups, Kid fought several battles in the New world and trained in Udon, Law hasn't done a single thing of that. He's marginally stronger than his dressrosa self.

perospero/hybrid jack can low diff base nekomamushi/inuarashi.
sulong nekomamushi/inuarashi can low diff jack/perospero.

denjiro=sulong neko/ino>base neko/inu=ashura doji

zoro and killer can casually outperform sulong kings, so jack should be a walk in the park for them.

killer deserves better than hawkins, but oda likes to shit on kidd pirates.

I think the main difference is that Jack got defeated by 2 Sulong Dukes in rooftop while Peros won against Sulong Wanda and Carrot. So the amount of damage they've receive should be different.
Anyway, Jack is an Ancestral Zoan and theoretically his recovery factor should be as high as Ulti's. He not only had more time to recover weu HP than the scabbards, he also had the help of gifters for most of the fight against the Inu.

How exactly did Law go from getting mid diffed by Doflamingo who is apparently only Jack level to being above King and Marco?
Either Doflamingo was YC1 level all along or Law is just a regular commander level fighter.
Nah, this Law was probably meant to solo Doflamingo if Doflamingo appeared in this arc.
But thankfully, Doflamingo had his own arc. Imagine Oda off screening most of Doflamingo vs Wano Law...

Status
Not open for further replies.