Status
Not open for further replies.
We know you are lying based on chapter 1009, where he dodged base Luffy WITHOUT Adv CoC.

Chapter 1010- 1015 where injured Kaido seriously, while he fought him for 30 mimutes.

We also know this based on one volume 100 where Oda stated Kaido had never been pushed that hard since Oden.
Cap. Luffy has since then placed hits on kaido. And no results have been yielded. The same kaido hasn't slowed down or even complained about internal damage so the only one talking cap is you

After this arc can Luffy just please kick back and relax, tell Nami to quit and wash out that gold-digger personality, then proceed to bang her everyday while other SHs are fighting Vice-Admirals or Shichibukai or Weevil please? We need a vacation for Luffy, give the others spotlite and hype etc

And Kaido was getting bled and bullied by Yamato in a 1v1, who I'm pretty sure is WEAKER than Sabo.

Also, people still don't realize that you can get injured in a mid-diff.
Kaido won't even need bandages right now. Even Big Mom. And don't forget Fuji got help from another admiral. 2 admiral mid diff Sabo and revos, that doesn't sound good at all.

You are a fucking clown, show me where i said he is going all out, you are so fucking butthurt about everything related to zoro its amazing, i will say it one last time, i didn't say he was going all out i said do not think he isn't trying, he is not going all out but he isn't far away from it.
Again bullshit. Stated the previous person stated so and you were defending his view. Previous person stated zoro was going all out. The zoro fan stated that that made zero sense and then you cake along defending the view of the Previous person that stated "zoro was going all out". Common sense dictates zoro is trying . So there was zero need to mention that. However what is evident is that zoro is far from going all out.
Post automatically merged:

Resting this here for all the sanj fans. Sanjis harem

Kaido won't even need bandages right now. Even Big Mom. And don't forget Fuji got help from another admiral. 2 admiral mid diff Sabo and revos, that doesn't sound good at all.
Fujitora mid diffing someone stronger than Yamato while Ryokugyu casually solos the other three doesn't sound good?

Like dude, Sabo is PISS strong

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Zoro litteraly got full healed.
Healed from the damage. What Zoro took isn't an energy drink, but medicine that temporarily suspends the damage he took.

Lil first aid kit restore Luffy's stamina? Only Sanji had no medication. Luffy had minor meds so if he's already recovered, it means he didnt get injured as much, signifying his actual PL even more. Zoro had Senzu Bean recovering 100%...
Luffy isn't seriously injured considering the only major attacks he took are Ragnarock, the attacks from Apoo, and whatever attack(s) Kaido used before Luffy's eventual fall. Luffy recovered from worse just by eating meat.

Healed from the damage. What Zoro took isn't an energy drink, but medicine that temporarily suspends the damage he took.

Luffy isn't seriously injured considering the only major attacks he took are Ragnarock, the attacks from Apoo, and whatever attack(s) Kaido used before Luffy's eventual fall. Luffy recovered from worse just by eating meat.
Well thats exactly what i mean. Luffy is the main focus of both Luffy and Kaidou since Rooftop. Luffy repeatedly attacked and being beaten / swatted away by both Kaidou and BM while other Supernovas struggled to even stand and behind him (that scene of "our attacks arent working").

After that he ate uncountable attacks from Kaidou including point-blank Ragnarok using AdvCoC. If all those didnt even cause serious injury and he was fit again just by eating, then it can only mean he is already that durable and defensively strong to begin with.

P.S. Imo theres nothing worse than receiving Kaidou's attacks directly. Those kanabo swings are island-destroying attacks. Not Crocodile's hook, not Dofla's awakened strings pierced, not Katakuri's trident to his stomach, nothing.

Fujitora mid diffing someone stronger than Yamato while Ryokugyu casually solos the other three doesn't sound good?

Like dude, Sabo is PISS strong
We don't know how strong Sabo is. What we know is that he can defeat Hakiless Burgess. Which should be easy for Yamato too. Oh yeah don't forget how many Kaido fought even before Yamato. And even that he don't need bandages.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
He was resting and sleeping while they were treating him, Luffy “recovered” in about the same time or less.
Luffy didn't take 1/10 of the damage that Zoro took, and he got fueled on top of resting and receiving medical attention from Law's crew. Meanwhile, Zoro got to suspend his injuries 100%, although temporarily, while his stamina is only slightly above that of the rooftop Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.