Status
Not open for further replies.
LMFAO! Yes it's true Jack defeated in less than half a chapter. This is Wano arc, the arc that suppose to make marine ford look cute.
My disappointment is immeasurable fucking JACK lost to Inu….I can’t just accept that…..Sanji is my final hope lol

I really spent all this time defending Jack just for him to lose……He’s garbage asf

Sanji won’t disappoint me….no way

Tell me, how do you personally feel about these writing decisions? I’d assume you’re disappointed, but do you agree with what I say below?

I was annoyed when it was revealed that the F5 are done, but I could accept it. If Jack at least got a decent fight with Inu, I could accept it better, even though I would have greatly preferred that Jinbe, Usopp, or another SH takes out Jack. However, what Jack got was an absolute joke of a fight. He fought the Dukes entirely offscreen in his useless Beast form on the roof, then he got one page worth of action in chapter 1024, in which his controversial hybrid form got casually revealed in a completely unremarkable manner, followed by him getting tossed away like a chump. Then he gets probably less than half a chapter worth of action in this chapter, in which he goes down in a completely nonsensical manner (why is Inu not suffering from the consequences of exiting Sulong?). Not to mention that the powerscaling of a Sulong Duke beating Jack this quickly is pretty wonky. Not even a YC1 should be able to beat a YC3 this quickly. Are the Sulong Dukes low top tiers? Did Kaido, in his base, beat two guys stronger than YC1s and seven other Vet/YC level guys with low difficulty? Just really lazy writing on Oda’s part. I really hope that the spoiler providers are just incorrectly assuming that Jack is done, or that Oda is just fooling us and will reveal that Jack has Awakening as his trump card. However, I have no expectations for Oda to do so at this point, given how disappointing everything has been at this point. A SH beating Jack would have been so much more cathartic. The SHs are actually (at least somewhat) interesting characters, while Inu is just an extremely boring and uninteresting tertiary character. I have no reason to care about his victory.

Neko beating Pero may be even more nonsensical. Sure it’s fine from a powerscaling perspective, but it’s rubbish from a narrative perspective. Neko has an incredibly weak connection to Perospero, while at least Inu (and Neko) technically had the strongest connection to Jack out of everyone on the alliance’s side. Carrot had such a better connection to Perospero, and her beating him would have been so much more cathartic, even if you’re not really interested in Carrot’s character (I don’t love her and I’m not rooting for her to join the crew, but she really deserved this W). Neko beating Perospero is literally worse than Arya Stark beating the Night King. In both cases, these characters were obviously not the ones who should have beaten the villain, but at least Arya winning was unexpected due to her being the underdog. Sulong Neko beating Perospero is not only narratively weak, but also way too straightforward.
I am disappointed they are done fast, I just don't really talk about it because complaining doesn't change what happened. I generally have those types of discussions with people when the arc is closer to finishing. I need to see how the remaining ~7 fights end.

And thats sort of why I personally don't want to discuss it, there are freaking 7 more fights left lol, including Luffy, Kid, Law, Zoro, Sanji's and the last remaining Supernova clashes.

I did want more of Jack's hybrid, haki usage and potentially awakening. I did hope Oda would give Jack a bigger role in the coming fights, but the more he left him offscreened, the more I felt his relevancy died at that point (nearly 20 chapters recovering, running and having barely a fight with Inu).

Hell, apply what I mean here to Apoo/Drake. I do hope they continue to fight, but at this point their fight happened and Zoro no diffed Apoo. Since literally chapter 998, Apoo has not done anything signficant on panel. That's nearly 30 chapters. My guess is that he switched sides or WILL have something to do with calling all 10 Numbers together. That is what keeps him relevant in the end imo. Hawkins vs Killer is a legit fight at least.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
So was Zoro taught Haki in his village or was he taught swordsmanship?
He was thought the way of swordsman is to cut what he want to cut and not cut when he don't want cut, which is haki, but he never fully realise it until Daz Bons fight at Alabasta
He train in swordmanship and only use haki to strenghen his swordmanship

Earn?

Luffy ate a magical fruit that gave him powers. Now he leaned ACOC from taking a beating and improved it again from taking another beating and eating meat.

Zoro has been working on CoA barrier haki since he cut Mr. 1. Enma made his haki harder to control. Zoro is growing from learning to control his CoA haki better. Most of the war Zoro has been fighting nerfed.
You need to put your feet on the ground, be overestimating Zoro because of the Hakai (1 second) or the cut in Kaido, which literally did no demage , it's crazy... They put Zoro superior to Luffy and Yamato, when it's not . Now you'll have to keep quiet and listen to Luffy fans bullying you and the zoro fandom

LMFAO yep! Oda doesn't give a fuck about them and they continue to say, "Oda only sleeps 4 ours a day", "oda works so hard", blah blah blah. It is a cult. This fanbase don't know how irrational they are.
Absolutely he actually fits perfectly to reddit. There he can freely enjoy his cult with the rest of Oda‘s cancer cult community

Mate, Kinemon was shitting his pants at Doflamingo. Hiding in fucking fear.

He was about to hand Jack's ass to him, if he used Oden Nitoryu.

Kinemon just fought Kaido bro. You sound dumb, he was on a mission in Dressrosa and also didn't even want to fight fodders in Dressrosa. He scared of Doffy, but not Kaido lmao. Sound so dumb.

Like i said Kinemon has the CoA, but not the physical strength or speed of Sulung.

My disappointment is immeasurable fucking JACK lost to Inu….I can’t just accept that…..Sanji is my final hope lol

I really spent all this time defending Jack just for him to lose……He’s garbage asf

Sanji won’t disappoint me….no way
Lmfao!! Sorry to disappoint you but Oda is going to give Sanji max one chapter and a half in his battle with Queen. Queen and SAnji are going to have some lame dialogue about the Vinsmokes and SAnji who put on his power ranger suit and have a frendship nakama power up and will defeat Queen.

I'll be honest, I'm one of those who wants the raid to fail although I know that realistically wont happen, I want it to fail in order to solve the series of narrative mistakes that Oda has made.

A war without a sense of urgency or atmosphere, victories and defeats without development, ending a fight in half a chapter and the tremendous disrespect for characters and plots. A saga 10 years in the making doesnt deserve this.

Status
Not open for further replies.