Status
Not open for further replies.
How many of the admirals have ever faced Kaido? Did Kaido defeat BM? Luffy is now a top tier. Finally. Let’s not jump to from being somewhat weaker than Kata(before the final battle) in WCI to the strongest character now. Luffy has much more for growth. Even after he wins now. It’s still debatable if he still can achieve the same feat against Kaido who didn’t have to face 10+ opponents prior to being taken down.
Nothing crazy here.

WCI Luffy = YC1
Post-WCI Luffy = Low Top Tier (added FS) -> 5th Emperor
Ch1000 Luffy = Mid Top Tier (added aCoA/Kaido compared him to Shanks/Oden/WB)
ACoC Luffy = Highest Top Tier (added aCoC)

Every new powerup sent him up a level.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Jack fought an army of sulongs and Inu and neko togeter in their strongest forms.

He was already Very fucked.

Perospero was already hurt by sulong carro a d Wanda , and sanji, a d fought against a sulong neko.

I really dont see nothing wrong here.
It’s not about being wrong or not. Power level wise if Jack falls now it makes sense. The guy took on so many things since the beginning of the war. But story wise if Jack doesn’t show a lot this chapter yeah it’s wrong.

Just look at Queen and King fight, how long it will take, how focused it is on them, their abilities hybrid etc and it’s not finished at all. Here Jack barely pulled out his hybrid in front of us, has no named move, no real special attacks etc etc. It’s a let down for a calamity to fall like that.

As usual ... when people will learn Oda care about SH only. I won't be even surprised if Queen is defeated next chap, he has nothing to add anymore to the readers. It depends now only to sanji who needs to show his RS and his new PU to finish it.

Kaido and King, the guys who went alone for Marineford are the real deals :steef:
Not like you, i will really surprized if queen is defeated next chap :) it is not the way oda does

Such claims just from spoilers? without even seeing the scans!
I guess we will always have one of those :luuh:
I don't know sometimes I feel spoilers culture spoils chapter reading experience....all spoilers tell one sentence and people feel as if that is all in the whole chapter....let us say in future, just one line spoiler of "Zoro defeated King" or "Sanji defeated Queen" people will feel that they have defeated instantly.....:lawsigh:.....we react instead of respond.......which leads to bullshit discussions most of the time....

no bc does oda really think we give a shit about the f6 like sasaki who got to showcase his moves before getting fodderized over a CALAMITY like Jack????? nah atp fuck the f6 (minus Ulti) for stealing Jack's panels! :lusalty:

Status
Not open for further replies.