Status
Not open for further replies.
How many of the admirals have ever faced Kaido? Did Kaido defeat BM? Luffy is now a top tier. Finally. Let’s not jump to from being somewhat weaker than Kata(before the final battle) in WCI to the strongest character now. Luffy has much more for growth. Even after he wins now. It’s still debatable if he still can achieve the same feat against Kaido who didn’t have to face 10+ opponents prior to being taken down.
Exactly my guy.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
No one needed magic healing potion to stand back up again though (time to use Hakai card).
Not a Zoro hater, but sometimes I cant even believe what Zoro fans say, or how they came up with that thought 😂
I don't know what you're talking about. I did not say anything in Zoro's favor whatsoever. The other dude said Zoro's the only SN who is defeated atop the roof, and I merely showed him Luffy was also beaten atop the roof. You should probably quote a Zoro fanboy or something.

People never learn....they overhype or dehype too much.....but he is below admirals and yonkos, Mihawk and that's it.....I bet he is on par with old Rayleigh, old Garp, old Sengoku etc.
Yup, He's comparable to the old legends now. He'll be strong enough to beat them all by the end of Wano. He may still be weaker than the 11 I've mentioned below even after Wano. I think even Weevil might be above Luffy, but that's just my personal headcanon based on no strong reasons.

What is your top 10 then (?)
In no order:

4 Yonko​
3 Admirals​
The Fleet Admiral​
Dragon​
Mihawk​
Kuzan​

That's 11 people who're definitely above Luffy.

Im/Gorosei are contenders. Leader of CP-0 might be if they are stronger than Lucci. Kong? Garp? Sengoku? Ryokugyuu? Fujitora?

Not saying I don't somewhat agree I just think as contenders they are compete
im and gorosei might be just be masterminds and not actual powerhouse. I'm just talking about people who we know are strong af. and isnt lucci the leader of cp0? and garp and sengoku might not be that strong currently due to old age, about other 2 admirals I might be underrating them but I rank them below luffy

Whats up with this random order of taking out characters? Who's Who being the 3rd Tobi Roppo out of the 5 to be taken out, and now Jack and Perospero are falling before Hawkins and Fukurokju ? Hawkins and Fukurokju should have been dealt with before the Tobi Roppo were defeated honestly....
Cus everything is not about rank just cus you a higher position doesn't mean you gotta be defeated before someone weaker than you Katakuri got defeated before smoothie oven and Daifuku lol

Status
Not open for further replies.