Status
Not open for further replies.
jack is just like diamante
3rd strongest got bodied by a side character that they had beef in the past :specialmeh:
At least Kyros was a main character of the arc, and was actually somewhat interesting. He had a really good sad backstory, and Oda did a good job at making the readers care about him. Meanwhile, Inu is the most boring character ever. He has no personality, no reason for the audience to be emotionally invested in him, and he’s not even a main character of the arc

At least Diamanté had time to show off against Kyros and we know all his move. That fight lasted like 3/4 chapters at least.

But it’s an honor for Jack to be compare to a goat like Diamante
At least Kyros was a main character of the arc, and was actually somewhat interesting. He had a really good sad backstory, and Oda did a good job at making the readers care about him. Meanwhile, Inu is the most boring character ever. He has no personality, no reason for the audience to be emotionally invested in him, and he’s not even a main character of the arc
oda is ass :specialmeh:
wano is ass

Luffy was YC1 since Dressrosa, when he broke out of Parasite. Jozu, a YC2, couldn't break out of Parasite. Luffy > Jozu.

What race is that? The Paralympics 100m dash?
Jozu was like YC3, he was the third division commander and has lesser feats than Vista. Plus I personally belive that Luffy's liberating himself was done through conquerors. And Kata saying that Luffy was on his level was very much a respect thing rather than powerscaling, not only he stopped using his spear but in the very next chapter he beat the shit out of Luffy non stop, and even while in snakeman Luffy connected fewer punches than Kata. Best that I can do is place Luffy at the very bottom of YC1 tier at that time, I would still not put him on Kata level until the haki training, Kata was still better at future sigh and had stronger armament and awakening

That didn't happen.

It was more like stay out of this Law when I take on Kaido in a 1v1 battle. There's no guarantee I'm going to win. Zoro and Kaido fought in a 1v1 and Zoro bested Kaido and scarred him. Fortunately for Kaido, Zoro ran out of energy and he was already in poor condition.
We just cant see a 1vs1 in a long period, so i expected more. And it is really hard to tell because the different context between zoro and yamato

By the way, I'm still under the assumption that we haven't seen the last of the Beast Pirates. Awakening will come into play by arcs end. You can't tell me the Impel Down Jailer Beasts are going to be more durable and outshine the members of a Yonko's crew. If so, it will be sorely disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.