Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree those limit should be erased. But i guess if Oda erase the timelimit for G4, he may just keep the time limit for Luffy's ulti mode. I'd hate it tho, imo its better for Luffy to have no such weakness when his mode is over, rather he just have to recharge that WSC-ult or something while still capable of give a good fight to an Emperor.
A weakness is fine.
G2 one was fine and G3's one too because it was short.
But not being able to use Haki when most of the fights are based on it is too much.
A special attack or a short mode will be better for a new PU.
He will soon have awakening.

I have to say it's very strange that Oda has titled this chapter "The Decisive Battle".

A few chapters ago we got the information that there were 15 minutes left for Onigashima to reach Wano - and then what?

We still have many fights to be decided:

- Kid and Law vs BM - we have literally received nothing so far,
- Hawkins vs Killer,
- X Drake vs Appo,
- Zoro vs King,
- Quen vs Sanji,
- Fukurokuju vs Raizo,
- what's next with Orochi?

Does this chapter also mean that the ZKK and Momotaro theories are dead ???

:choppawhat::queenhear::sus::memehm:

The big bang lol i wanna see some silence in the panels of Zoro vs Mihawk tho, some solemnity. Like Vagabond panels you know what i mean. Poetry, epiphany, enlightment, and so on. It may be the only fight where Zoro finally cries again, after all those moments of him being a savage badass boi post-TS.
Wait a minute, by silence, do you mean just no dialogue? Or no sound at all?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Remember how I made a topic about current Luffy vs Mihawk and was proven to be right?

And all the idiots said Mihawk could low diff Luffy?
One fucking CoC clash/sky splitting is not indication of anything.

Luffy nor Zoro nor Sabo nor anyone will be Top Tier unless they defeat one in a fucking straight 1 vs 1 fights with no help, breaks and 2nd and 3rd rounds.

It's stupid to bet against the MC a.k.a Luffy anyways. Luffy's feats against Kaidou will be racking up in the next few chapters so better sit back, be humble and enjoy them. Zoro has had feats again Kaidou/Big Mom, and he also will be racking up feát against King. But it's never wise to place him above Luffy in any circumstances. :yearight:
Me personally, I'm happy with both Zoro and Luffy's feats, and I don't care if Luffy is stronger or much stronger than Zoro. :catsweat:

Because 10 years ago One PIece would shit on any of these freaking trash fuckers without breaking a sweat.
Don't talk like One Piece wasn't superior to these fuckers a decade ago.
They all had their Peak arcs and Peak moments. IMO Naruto fights (especially Rock Lee, shikamaru, NarutoVSasuke part 1 battles) were far above any fights One piece had at that time. Bleach's Soul society arc was Hype.

One piece was just more consistent and had a better world building as opposed to limited scale of Naruto/Bleach universe.

But one thing is clear....they ALL will have unsatisfactory ending.

Everything is coherent and deserved.
Naruto was trash even after his timeskip he only won thanks to Kurama and being a reincarnation
Luffy was close to die or underwent a beating for each of his post ts PU
Nothing comparable

What will you say when Zoro will have a Black blade in a few weeks whereas only 2 characters achieve to do one
Luffy is trash and gets 1000 random powerups

Oda is just a shit autor

Status
Not open for further replies.