Status
Not open for further replies.
Doflamingo got mortally wounded by a hax attack which shredded his organs and ignores durability. Law was wounded and yet mid diffed by base Doflamingo who grew tired of his "tricks" - according to Doffy himself.
King has higher endurance and durability while Doflamingo surpasses him in DF versatility being an allrounder.

Does not matter. Land Jinbe humiliated the strongest Flying Six member.

Do the math. Doflamingo is closer to King than to Queen.
> Healthy Doffy got mortally wounded by mortally wounded Law
> Became mortally wounded is not "mid diff"

Sad days when even Sentinel starting to kiss Doffy's ass. :josad:

What portrayal? Bickering and standing side by side? For how long did Sanji fight them?

I am not sure where the double standard is! It's common sense that you compare an unknown quantity with a known quantity to assess the former. Zoro, the known variable, has feats so it's only logical we judge King, the unknown variable, based on how well he performs against Zoro. Idc what others say about Sanji; I didn't say it.
The roof is just an episode. It doesn't mean anything. We overestimate Zoro

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
For how long se can't know, but he still got up immediatly.
Sanji's still fighting Queen when Zoro took the drug, so King put Marco down and came to help Queen, and then they beat Sanji even before the drug started taking effect on Zoro. So it can't be more than a couple of minutes if not less.
Also, Zoro notices that Sanji's moves were different and asks him if he'll slow down him and if he's okay, because Zoro knows that Sanji Is usually someone that can keep up with him.
He only noticed Sanji's moves are off from how he usually operates. It has nothing to do with Zoro thinking he can keep up with him.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Lmao, if it was confirmed so many times you wouldn't be relying on arguments like these.

Oda confirmed numerous times that Yonkou ~ Admirals, keep coping.
Zoro and Luffy were already putting up a fight against an admiral in dressrosa.
Luffy knows that yonko are at the top of the world when it comes to strength so if you dont fear them you dont need to fear some mere admirals.

That's exactly what I've been saying from the start as Big Mom who is pretty much on par with Kaido. Will lose without being weakened? It does not make sense. She suffered no damage she ain't weakened at all She fought few people compared to Kaido. But she's going to lose in a 2v1 against Kid and Law who don't have any type of advanced haki. It does not make sense.
Look at her face in this chapter. She looks like she has taken damage

What portrayal? Bickering and standing side by side? For how long did Sanji fight them?

I am not sure where the double standard is! It's common sense that you compare an unknown quantity with a known quantity to assess the former. Zoro, the known variable, has feats so it's only logical we judge King, the unknown variable, based on how well he performs against Zoro. Idc what others say about Sanji; I didn't say it.
So correct me if I'm wrong, you say 1.39b king that we haven't seen much of is much stronger then 1.32b queen who got good feats just because sanji had poor performance in the past? I'm genuinely trying to understand because i think it works on the same logic

why oda creates the clouds and makes cat and dog lose their advantage? then luffy handles it on the same chapter, it makes luffy like a god in story, everyone gets along with him is just background for his shining. it is too much for me @@

Status
Not open for further replies.