Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how some people brag about Queen supposedly not getting hurt by Sanji, that Marco did more, when thats exactly the same thing for Zoro.

King is lying on the ground after Marco's attacks, Queen keeps talking like he tanked them better.

Thats King after Zoro's attack

Meanwhile Marco offscreens King so he can grab Queen's neck LoL, and thats after King is shown lying on the ground bleeding.

What about Queen using haki for the First time in the series against Sanji? Hybrid form? I guess it isn't hurting, right?
:suresure::suresure:

Using Chopper as an argue shows the amount of cope
:kobeha:

Last edited:
H

humanbeing

Big Mom saying as response to what Luffy said: "what an interesting man" does that imply mocking, that he he cannot do it or is she being intrigued ?

To be honest ,as much as i liked to read a chapter dedicated to Jack vs Inuarashi ,i don't think anything is wrong with power level consistency.sulong dukes vs jack was the definition of a low diff.They basically destroyed him an minutes.
So it was obvious in my openion that sulong is a much better power up than ancient zoan hybird form.

Nekomamushi vs Perospero however, is another story.in one panel we have Zoan jack (equal to base dukes individually) low-mid diffing 5 of the strongest mink fighters.
in another panel we have perospero defeating Carrot and Wanda (who are weaker than the fighters that Jack defeated) merely due to the fact that moon was covered.and yet in another panel Perospero who hardly won against Carrot and Wanda ,defeats Nekomamushi, someone equal to Zoan Jack.
How?

I love Sanji but this is crazyyyyy wank lmao

Sanji is definitely doing more damage now but he didn’t crack Queens skull I don’t even think Big Mom managed to do that
Literally the same thing that happened in Vergo vs Sanji, happened here.

Big Crunch SFX

Zoom in to the part which is getting crack. With the sfx near the places.

Sanji cracked that shit. But knowing that Queen is an Ancient Zoan hed probably heal from that quickly. Queen said Mouton Shot didnt hurt a bit…. not Rotisserie Strike.

Literally the same thing that happened in Vergo vs Sanji, happened here.

Big Crunch SFX

Zoom in to the part which is getting crack. With the sfx near the places.

Sanji cracked that shit. But knowing that Queen is an Ancient Zoan hed probably heal from that quickly. Queen said Mouton Shot didnt hurt a bit…. not Rotisserie Strike.
I think that’s a reach but I see the logic

Status
Not open for further replies.