Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe this battle fixes the powerscaling a little in relation to Doffy.

If Cracker being much superior to Peros is closer to Queen than Jack... The fact that Doffy is given as a Yc2, or more precisely Yc2.5, when it was portrayed as inferior to Cracker, doesn't seem so meaningless to me now.

[
Manga admits Killer was nerfed without punisher, not only that Zoro needed to steal Killer's weapon to fight with santoryu to overcome him.
Sure he "won" at the cost of taking a serious wound that knocked him out, that was near Zoro's pre enma training limit, to say otherwise makes you look dumb.
Zoro was nerfed too and the manga let us know if Killer would have had his punisher blades he would have still lost to Zoro.

Zoro didn't need to use Killer's scythe to defeat him. Zoro is strong with 1 or 2 swords and has plenty of powerful 1 and 2 sword style techniques he didn't use against Killer that he could have. Go back and read Zoro vs Ryuma to understand that.

The purpose to having Zoro take his Killer's scythe was to show us the difference between their physical strength and fighting skills. Killer couldn't pull the scythe from Zoro's body who was just flexing his muscles. Zoro improved his skilled over the time so any blade weapon is deathly in his hands or mouth because of his ability to use it skillfully and adopt it to his fighting style.

Zoro was only hit by Killer because he ignored the fox and didn't consider him a threat. He had nothing to do with Killer's skills and it didn't knock him out. It was stomach issues.

Okay, I missed that out. Good thing you put the panel here. But I still think that zoro is not fighting all out yet. If he would King would definitivly take damage just like Kaido did with Zoros attacks. He seems to holding back. Sanji isn't going all out either, he has yet to use his RS.
He will be fighting everything when Enma is shown releasing massive amounts of Haki

Sengoku was talking about primebeard that's what the war was about
Showing that oldbeard declined
No he didn’t

you just keep twisting facts and say stuff didn’t happen

How about Doflamingo? He knows Kaido level very well… yet Doflamingo stated that “WB stood on the door of pirate king and kept it empty”
No one dared to actually overthrow this giant called WB
And he’s the one who controlled the sea.. while being weaker? C’mon… total bullshit

No he didn’t

How about Doflamingo? He knows Kaido level very well… yet Doflamingo stated that “WB stood on the door of pirate king and kept it empty”
And he’s the one who controlled the sea.. while being weaker? C’mon… total bullshit
You do realize in canon Whitebeard avoided avenging Oden right

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
No he didn’t

?
Try using your brain
Everyone screamed wsm
Then mihawk noticed he declined then the rest of the war is a build up to the point wb himself admits he can't be the strongest forever
That's because they haven't seen each other in decades
Primbeard would have gone to wano and whipped kaidos ass to avenge oden

I see Oda has once again shut the haters down. They claiming he's using barrier haki and using his strongest attack. In reality he's not using haki and just casually fighting King.
Zoro hasn't even used a single Shishi Sonson on King, even less Asura, but someone was claiming that Zoro was struggling against King. 🤔

Big Mom at least rules. Admirals serve dudes in spaceship tubes
Is "ruling" now the new term for being a coward?

While Linlin was "ruling" or to put it better hiding in her Kingdom the likes of Shiki, Primebeard and Roger competed in the New world while Admiral Sengoku and Prime Garp clashed with the three on a regular basis, despite Linlin being in her physical prime.

Still think Luffy is gonna lose one more round, this time being put to a near death state. This is where Marco, the "supposed" Pheasant in the Momotaro thingy will step in and use all his lifeforce left to heal Luffy, and maybe sacrifice himself in the process.

I'm so glad base Luffy keeps improving. I hated it when Luffy needed to use G4 just I fight a strong opponent (YC or higher) in the past.

Luffy can now clash with Kaido and slip the sky in base mode. That tells us slipping the sky is more of a haki feat than strength. Base Luffy's physical strength is not on hybrid Kaido's level.

This chapter also tells us Kaido was holding back early when he evenly clashed with Luffy earlier. I wonder if Luffy will be able to keep it up much longer this time. Hopefully he can. I feel like Wano arc is getting close to ending.

While Linlin was "ruling" or to put it better hiding in her Kingdom the likes of Shiki, Primebeard and Roger competed in the New world while Admiral Sengoku and Prime Garp clashed with the three on a regular basis, despite Linlin being in her physical prime.
They clearly didn't clash on a regular basis. Hell even Roger hadn't seen Whitebeard in years when they fought in the flashback.

Sengoku didn't know how sick Whitebeard was.

Its not just Sengoku. The narrator himself thinks the warlords are the difference between victory and defeat.

Along the coast stand countless heavy cannons... // ...and visible upon the coast, at the very fore of the Marine troops... // ...stand the five twisted pirates who may determine the outcome of this battle... // ...the Royal Shichibukai.]

https://mangahelpers.com/t/cnet128/releases/14125
Yeah… keep on adding things didn’t happen in Manga… Sengoku never was shocked at WB health… he knows he’s old very well… they are from same era afterall

you know what… Hakai alone is more than enough to prove me right Lol

WB OLD, SICK, heavily Wounded, his chest Open, His face is half blown… Yet alone, Solo… was able to Split a whole fucking island with one attack…

Fresh Big Mom, Fresh Kaido, Combined attack… their strongest attack so far combined… had the scale of ONLY the skulldome

:gokulaugh:

I’m done talking Lol

Y
Yeah… keep on adding things didn’t happen in Manga… Sengoku never was shocked at WB health… he knows he’s old very well… they are from same era afterall

you know what… Hakai alone is more than enough to prove me right Lol

WB OLD, SICK, heavily Wounded, his chest Open, His face is half blown… Yet alone, Solo… was able to Split a whole fucking island with one attack…

Fresh Big Mom, Fresh Kaido, Combined attack… their strongest attack so far combined… had the scale of ONLY the skulldome

:gokulaugh:

I’m done talking Lol
Yeah because you can't admit that Whitebeard avoided fighting Kaido. Roger avoided Big Mom. Those 2 are the closest things to Roger and WB.

Shiki the man that lost his fleet to a storm?Storms that BM conjure up casually?:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.