Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda has a fetish of making Luffy look godly then let him get trashed and thrown aside like a bag of shit in back to back chapters.
At least Kid is consistent and isn't relying on asspull PU's shoved up his ass every 10 chapters.

Give us a good Kid/Law vs Big mom, the main event of Onigashima.
Oda always give luffy false hype , then rubber boys have premature ejaculation on it till Kaido regain dominance in the nxt few chapters

The last 4 Numbers better not be as trash as the rest of they’re going down after Jack
I wouldn't get your hopes up. If it's Chopper and/or Usopp handling them, be prepared for single chapter exposition moments where either character straight up murks the Numbers in 1 shot fashion.

Oda will hype up the crew at the expense of fodderising villains. It's just standard for him.

Like I'd expect it to be set up in 1 chapter (Apoo calling the Numbers), a chapter having Chopper/Usopp/whoever dedicate their resolve to stop them, and then a chapter to just finish it. It'll be a several pages each chapter lol

Oda always give luffy false hype , then rubber boys have premature ejaculation on it till Kaido regain dominance in the nxt few chapters
beast pirates are already dropping like flies and and all SH have their match ups
Yonkos are going down soon than later and majority of the fandom wanted Wano end soon

Well I can't say I disagree. I've seen more praise for Zoro vs King from Zoro fans than anything much about Sanji vs Queen from Sanji fans, they just talk about wings all day. Fuck about Sanji vs Queen give them more zoro sanji association, worse than pathetic but hey here we are.:josad:
:suresure::suresure::suresure: they want tag team because the only way sanji will land a hit on king !

Low diffed in Hybrid dude.

That's what I meant. When I highlight the difficulty I usually consider the strongest form but if I didn't I could push that to mid.

She seemingly failed to deal remotely substantial damage to the guy and she was about to get crushed.
Yamato tied with Kaido, neither managed to take down the other.

and look that Kaido went into rage mode and hit a shitload of times with CoC

The problem is that his priorities aren't just different than what we're expecting but nonsensical. Jack's character was introduced two hundred chapters ago and had a prominent role as a villain of one arc and Oda has been completely unable to develop a slightly emotional showdown for his and the minks subplot. Same with Perospero: the reason why readers had expectation on him was the fact that he entered Onigashima disgusted by the alliance, thinking of inheriting the crew and allying himself with Marco, only for his character to be reduced to nothingness.

Oda has a huge problem with involving so many characters in one arc because he can't write more elaborated plots, so most of this filler he comes up with ends up resolved in an anecdotal way. He had tons of opportunities for tons of characters and he chose the most basic, boring, uninspired way to handle them. He's either too tired or not good enough, or both, but his current story is bigger than his abilities.

This particular sentence was just horribly written due to redon's complete nonsense agenda of trying to call Yamato "he/him" in every single instance possible.

It's not even about calling Yamato "he/him" in general.

I personally think that's ridiculous, since Yamato has been confirmed as a bonafide girl in the vivre card (only addressed with female pronouns there) and in the official promo. Not to mention that she is addressed with gender neutral pronouns in the japanese version of the manga, so the statement that "everyone uses male pronouns" is wrong anyway.

However, if someone still wants to use "he/him", ok, whatever. I cringe and don't comment on it.

With redon it's the frequency and the obvious attempt to force-feed his readers this gender-non-topic that annoys me.

In this particular instance it's blatantly obvious.

Instead of just writing a way more readable summary like

"Yamato looks at Momonosuke while remembering some words Momonosuke said to her/him earlier."

redon puts out a completely forced he/him festival where you have to think thrice which pronoun stands for whom:

"Yamato looks at Momonosuke as he remembers some words Momonosuke said to him when he was still a child."

That's just agenda bs and it has been going on for a while.

Guys like Artur actually admitted their mistake and went on. Redon is still causing annoyance/confusion with his nonsense.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you the guy who changed Redon's whole summary because you didn't want Yamato to be treated as a "he"? This doesn't sound like cringing and don't commenting on it but taking it way too personal for you to make that effort instead of simply copying and pasting what other person wrote. Again, correct me if I mistook you for someone else.

I repeat, do you have such reading problems when a conversation between two males is described? "Yamato looks at Momonosuke as he remembers some words Momonosuke said to him when he was still a child" is completely readable, I legit don't understand how it's hard to comprehend when the syntax of the sentence only supports one interpretation —unless Momonosuke is remembering what he said to himself (in third person!) when he was eight years old or something he told Yamato when they met twenty years ago, both of which don't make any sense.

Redon isn't causing any annoyance. Sounds more like some people having very suspicious and coincidental trouble with this particular situation of a character being labelled as a "he", to the point of showing enough shamelessness to manipulate Redon's work only to erase any male pronoun —a compulsion that sounds a bit fishy, to be honest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.