Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In chapter 1022, Oda told us:

"Only 15 minutes remain till Onigashima reaches Flower Capital"

In this chapter, we learn that there are 5 minutes left.

I know it might not mean anything and Oda will do what he wants, but if my calculations are correct:

1022 - 15
1023 - 13
1024 - 11
1025 - 9
1026 - 7
1027 - 5
1028 - 3
1029 - 1
1030 - Whatever is going to happen to the island is going to happen in this chapter ???

:choppawhat::neesama::kayneshrug::memehm::crazwhat:

I know it might not mean anything and Oda will do what he wants, but if my calculations are correct:

1022 - 15
1023 - 13
1024 - 11
1025 - 9
1026 - 7
1027 - 5
1028 - 3
1029 - 1
1030 - Whatever is going to happen to the island is going to happen in this chapter ???

1031 is THE chapter
:cheers:

it doesn't Zoro haki stronger but it force a use of the Ryu technique which is an advanced armament technique, so that way the haki got used the most effective way. at the end of it Zoro will learn through that how to use that advanced haki technique and use it like Luffy does right now.
Zoro had advanced CoA haki or ryu before Wano. He used it to cut Mr. 1. It's barrier haki and the power to cut or not cut.

Enma just forces Zoro to release more of his haki if can't fully control enma. That's why when he used it the first time he cut a cliff using only the physical strength needed to cut a tree. Zoro power to cut Kaido came from Zoro not enma.

Since he started fighting King he has showed he has perfect or near perfect control of enma when using haki.

No large amount of haki around the sword.

1022 - 15
1023 - 13
1024 - 11
1025 - 9
1026 - 7
1027 - 5
1028 - 3
1029 - 1

:crazwhat:

1022 - 15
1023 - 13
1024 - 11
1025 - 9
1026 - 7
1027 - 5
1028 - 3
1029 - 1

Yuderon also said that Onigashima might drop on chapter 1031

So after Yamato, King use a "divine" attack too?

Wasn´t Kaido first thunder bague named with divine too?
Seems like it is a special move of the strongest members of the Beast pirates, glad that King pull that out too, it was overall a monster attack.
The attacks clash produced so much force that it broke Kings mask... showing how impressive Zoro's attack also was

I know he is up against a main protagonist's alliance and shit but if Kaido already feels worse not even fighting few days it's straight up trash.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
Imagine Aokiji vs Akainu went for 10 days all out turning the island into their playground while Kaido is getting tired from using utility and fighting commander-level characters.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Jack fought for 5 days :milaugh::milaugh:

You believe admirals will get defeated in 10 days? :kobeha::kobeha:

Lets see akainu doing lethal damage to MC Luffy first :denzimote::denzimote:

Much better chapter.

There was a very “Luffy entrusts Robin to Franky” vibe about Luffy and Yamato, and the two of them are showing a real understanding of each other. Curious to see if the Momotaro thing, which seemed so obvious, just isn’t going to happen. Would find that a waste of Marco if that’s really him done for the arc. Another obvious thing, Momo holding back the island, is happening, so…

And we’ve finally got confirmation that Kaido has been weakened, which is good, with him not being able to hold all the island up anymore. The ticking time bomb being an almost literal bomb isn’t all that surprising.

That’s the King we should have been having for all of Act Three, not just him showing up occasionally and being competent. Shame that chances are he’ll be defeated in the next ten chapters. That panel of him coming at Zoro and Franky was great- so was Zoro and Franky‘s quick talk, they’re two Strawhats who haven’t conversed much. Zoro finally getting a method to dealing with flying, even if it’s not exactly flying himself, is much needed.

And although it goes without saying that a main character will get more than a side one, the difference between how Oda cares about Zoro vs King compared to the two Mink fights is staggering. I like the setup for them fighting solo outside, and I’m also very keen to see why it is that Oda’s decided to take Zoro outside. Need him to be in place above the Flying Capital for a Ryuma legend, perhaps?

King, he really has been a lot more interesting since around the time he started to fight Zoro, very curious to see where his face reveal goes. I wonder if he’s going to have a more bestial appearance, like a fishman? One race at the top of the Red Line dealing with fire and the moon, the other at the bottom of it dealing with water and the sun? With Oda’s shading the guy could have red skin and purple hair, we’ll probably need the anime or for Zoro to comment on it next time we get the fight shown.

I think that’s enough setup of Luffy and Zoro until it’s time for their fights to finish, should be really moving onto the other plotlines now and getting them wrapped up. Not quite sure whether the other fights will need to wait until Momo stops the island or not.

Great chapter thank you Oda.
Finally some juicy food for King stans.
King most impressive feat this chapter:

Kaido wind scythe can easily overpower Kiku haki.

But for Zoro this was just a low tier move.
King's slashes however:

Definitely top tier attack.
And more named moves: Divine Red Bow:finally:

:steef:
King stans waited for years for panels like this:

Last edited:
Zoro had advanced CoA haki or ryu before Wano. He used it to cut Mr. 1. It's barrier haki and the power to cut or not cut.

Enma just forces Zoro to release more of his haki if can't fully control enma. That's why when he used it the first time he cut a cliff using only the physical strength needed to cut a tree. Zoro power to cut Kaido came from Zoro not enma.

Since he started fighting King he has showed he has perfect or near perfect control of enma when using haki.

No large amount of haki around the sword.
Oda isn't giving them anything to latch on to in regards to Enma to support their bs anymore which is driving them insane lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.