Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Oh your sweet, pure, untainted innocence....

:mihanha:

One of the most cursed characters ever, from one the most cursed "children's" shows ever too, on the Cartoon Network Channel, Red from Cow and Chicken:

OH GOD, I forgot he played a prison warden too LMAO!!!

:lulz:
(Impel Down King theory/dream intensifies)

Oh yeah he was on I Am Weasel too lol.

If you ever wonder why I'm so weird, blame shows like this influencing my childhood, LMAO!

:luchosop::chopoff::sanmoji::emohiyo:

B

Ballel

Oh your sweet, pure, untainted innocence....

:mihanha:

One of the most cursed characters ever, from one the most cursed "children's" shows ever too, on the Cartoon Network Channel, Red from Cow and Chicken:

OH GOD, I forgot he played a prison warden too LMAO!!!

:lulz:
(Impel Down King theory/dream intensifies)

Oh yeah he was on I Am Weasel too lol.

If you ever wonder why I'm so weird, blame shows like this influencing my childhood, LMAO!

:luchosop::chopoff::sanmoji::emohiyo:
Aaalright

I never watched this lol

Everyone keeps saying King's got a tattoo but I'm pretty sure thats just blood from Zoro's slash no?

Anyways good chapter. King hype. He looked badass. Zoro vs King looks great. Them getting separated from the Live Floor leads to a potential battle in the Ringo region on Wano, where the shimotsuki clan used to reside.

Wonder if Sanji vs Queen stays on the live floor in front of everyone. Rare for Sanji to be in the spot light like that in his 1v1 but I wouldn't be mad at it lol

Everyone keeps saying King's got a tattoo but I'm pretty sure thats just blood from Zoro's slash no?

Anyways good chapter. King hype. He looked badass. Zoro vs King looks great. Them getting separated from the Live Floor leads to a potential battle in the Ringo region on Wano, where the shimotsuki clan used to reside.

Wonder if Sanji vs Queen stays on the live floor in front of everyone. Rare for Sanji to be in the spot light like that in his 1v1 but I wouldn't be mad at it lol
Maybe its because all the main stage heard him calling for robin so now everyone will see him doing a "big thing"

G

Gorosei Informer

King actually putting his DF to good use by flying at Zoro like one of these
Lmfao, thats a hilariously brilliant comparison and also even funnier due to the fact, that somewhat similar jets to these, just appeared in this week's MHA chapter too!

:milaugh::gokulaugh::usosmug::nicagesmile:

Also it looks to me like King added an additional slash to the one Zoro was already blocking which made him fly. Still impressive but people seem to be comparing King's focused double slash on Zoro to Kaido wide are wind sythe. Not the same imo

Status
Not open for further replies.