Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ZKK is officially dead imo

"Luffy is the only one who can beat kaido" pretty much sums it up

Regardless of whether or not Zoro could beat kaido if he were in Luffy's condition(which he absolutely couldn't), there are big hints that Zoro is the 1% man and that he will nearly die fighting king. Zoro was in a horrible condition after the rooftop. The medicine he was given will double that pain in the long run, but heal him temporarily.

King is proving to be a high, possibly even extreme diff fight for Zoro. With his zoan(likely awakened), he has high stamina whereas Zoro is on a time limit.

If you look at how Zoro's been talking, even he himself admits that it will be an extreme diff fight. He said he's willing to do anything to beat king, including tearing King's throat out with his teeth.
Post automatically merged:

I don't see how Zoro could take double the damage he took on the rooftop(which alone incapacitated him and left him incapable of movement) on top of whatever damage he's taking from king, and then still be able to do anything

ZKK is officially dead imo

"Luffy is the only one who can beat kaido" pretty much sums it up

Regardless of whether or not Zoro could beat kaido if he were in Luffy's condition(which he absolutely couldn't), there are big hints that Zoro is the 1% man and that he will nearly die fighting king. Zoro was in a horrible condition after the rooftop. The medicine he was given will double that pain in the long run, but heal him temporarily.

King is proving to be a high, possibly even extreme diff fight for Zoro. With his zoan(likely awakened), he has high stamina whereas Zoro is on a time limit.

If you look at how Zoro's been talking, even he himself admits that it will be an extreme diff fight. He said he's willing to do anything to beat king, including tearing King's throat out with his teeth.

I don't see how Zoro could take double the damage he took on the rooftop(which alone incapacitated him and left him incapable of movement) on top of whatever damage he's taking from king, and then still be able to do anything
Defeat and Kill are 2 totally different things

Kaido is an enemy where's there's no point in defeating but actually having to kill.

The narration introducing Kaido to now has been a very clear indicator of that.

Kiado is dying this arc, it's just dependent on by whom, and i can definitely tell you it wont be by Luffy

Defeat and Kill are 2 totally different things

Kaido is an enemy where's there's no point in defeating but actually having to kill.

The narration introducing Kaido to now has been a very clear indicator of that.

Kiado is dying this arc, it's just dependent on by whom, and i can definitely tell you it wont be by Luffy
It sure as fuck won't be Zoro

the man couldn't move after the rooftop. What condition do you think he'll be in after taking double that damage + damage from fighting an all out King.

The best bet would probably be Blackbeard or Akainu, since they are the next big antagonists and Oda needs to hype them up.

It sure as fuck won't be Zoro

the man couldn't move after the rooftop. What condition do you think he'll be in after taking double that damage + damage from fighting an all out King.

The best bet would probably be Blackbeard or Akainu, since they are the next big antagonists and Oda needs to hype them up.
That part is easy to get out of, give Zoro some plot plot no mi and take medicine that will take time out of his life like Luffy in Marineford

Also an unexpected enemy killing Kaido would make a lot of sense and good writing. I obviously want ZKK but if that happened I would be very happy as well

That part is easy to get out of, give Zoro some plot plot no mi and take medicine that will take time out of his life like Luffy in Marineford

Also an unexpected enemy killing Kaido would make a lot of sense and good writing. I obviously want ZKK but if that happened I would be very happy as well

Nah. It won't be Luffy. Neither Zoro.

Someone will definitely show up to grab the credit.

Could be CP-0, Marines or Blackbeard Pirates who are in a DF hunt.

I just don't understand why Zoro would have a marineford Luffy moment just to kill an already defeated Kaido. This idea only makes sense if Zoro is actually the one who defeats kaido, but there is a 0% chance that will happen.

I dont see anyone from CP0 as a big enough enemy to do it, I see them waiting to make their move in the total aftermath after Kaido is dead

Seeing an enemy of both sides like Xebec do it would be a great twist maybe BB pirates do it. I dont see shanks doing it. Only issue with BB stuff is he went to get a Navy weapon so he's probably in a war with navy right now

I just don't understand why Zoro would have a marineford Luffy moment just to kill an already defeated Kaido. This idea only makes sense if Zoro is actually the one who defeats kaido, but there is a 0% chance that will happen.
The parallel with Zoro and Ryuma are there, and Kaido Dodging Flying Dragon Blaze the first time and not getting hit isnt a mere coincidence considering Kaido has tanked every single other attack besides that one.

The idea in theory would be most plausible if as example Luffy is warn out along with Kaido and Kaido decides to go dragon form and destroy the people in flower capital with Boro breath and Zoro jumps up.

Hypocritical Sanjisexual says what? :gokulaugh:
Whatever you interpret Hypocritical Zororsexual.

I dont see anyone from CP0 as a big enough enemy to do it, I see them waiting to make their move in the total aftermath after Kaido is dead

Seeing an enemy of both sides like Xebec do it would be a great twist maybe BB pirates do it. I dont see shanks doing it. Only issue with BB stuff is he went to get a Navy weapon so he's probably in a war with navy right now

The parallel with Zoro and Ryuma are there, and Kaido Dodging Flying Dragon Blaze the first time and not getting hit isnt a mere coincidence considering Kaido has tanked every single other attack besides that one.

The idea in theory would be most plausible if as example Luffy is warn out along with Kaido and Kaido decides to go dragon form and destroy the people in flower capital with Boro breath and Zoro jumps up.
When Kaido is weakened to the extent that the only thing left is to stab him and make him bite the dust, CP-0 doesn't need to gather a massive army to do that.

Están jugando soccer con zoro, king es demasiado para zoro por el momento, y ni siquiera haciendo todo lo posible king.

Y decían los zoro tards que zoro haría media diferencia con king ?
Franky ve que zoro es un debilucho y le ofrece ayuda.
PATÉTICO

Why didnt Oda make Zoro interact with King if this would be his fight
Even if the raid fails Zoro vs King isnt a possibility

1.Zoro can one shot King

While Zoro having better AP than his opponent is nothing new as he oneshot Mr.1 as soon he learned BOAT

If Zoro vs King was ever to occur there would need to be a obstacle which Zoro needed to cut in order to reach King despite his superiority in AP to make the fight interesting

This obstacle should have been Kings fire judging by epithet

But now that Zoro can cut fire the matchup would be a stomp

Not to mention Zoro has been focused on Kaido the whole raid

What happened man?:kata:

Whatever you interpret Hypocritical Zororsexual.

When Kaido is weakened to the extent that the only thing left is to stab him and make him bite the dust, CP-0 doesn't need to gather a massive army to do that.
So that's what the troll sanjisexual says :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.