Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That part is easy to get out of, give Zoro some plot plot no mi and take medicine that will take time out of his life like Luffy in Marineford

Also an unexpected enemy killing Kaido would make a lot of sense and good writing. I obviously want ZKK but if that happened I would be very happy as well
Reaching so hard:cantseeme:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It sure as fuck won't be Zoro

the man couldn't move after the rooftop. What condition do you think he'll be in after taking double that damage + damage from fighting an all out King.

The best bet would probably be Blackbeard or Akainu, since they are the next big antagonists and Oda needs to hype them up.
Are you dumb.
This chapter shits on your whole theory.
Zoro will not collapse from any side effects after king as he is alone on the side of a floating island and there's no one near him to help him. The fight will be done before they reach the capital ie a few mins

What happened man?:kata:
To be honest until chapter 1023 there was 0 build up for a fight between Zoro&King, that how poor Oda writing was to prepare this confrontation. I dont mind all the people that criticize previously this fight, cuz there was nothing that connected the 2 beside the classic, N2 fight N2 that all there was. Confront that to all the other straw-hat fight in which there are deeper reason for their fight, and you can understand where that come from.

I dont mind at all about this fight, this chapter was short as fuck, I am not that hype. Look if King in the next chapter gona somehow show us more and not start taking, getting hit more and more so that the mask is totally reap off, I ll not be that impress on King.
This chapter is just WoW king push Zoro out of the dome, that all I see for now. And yeah King used Hybrid cuz was pissed that during the previous confrontation in which he clashed with Zoro fighting normal mode (so a swordman fight) lost the confrontation.
Still this cheap hype moment arent enough for me to tell anything about King yet. 4 fighting panel + 1 panel in chapter 1023 isnt enough for me to say anything about King.

The design is better than the other Calamities, still if we compare his design to other characters Oda left out so many details and the art himself was kind of cheap as fuck especially when King clasehed with Zoro the second time (where some part of the mask blow away). that draw is kind of bad, very rushed, very far away (small too) not impressed so far. The last panel with King mask detail so a close up was the best part of this chapter to be honest.
Post automatically merged:

Are you dumb.
This chapter shits on your whole theory.
Zoro will not collapse from any side effects after king as he is alone on the side of a floating island and there's no one near him to help him. The fight will be done before they reach the capital ie a few mins
This chapter is good for Zoro. The fact that he left the dome will potentially help him interacting with the other member that are out of Onigashima. 2 of them are very aware of the danger for the flower capital.
There are so many scenario but Oda will not missed the opportunity to show an epic panel of a dragon flying over the capital trying to destroy it and getting chop out. I am pretty sure about that.

Last edited:

HA001

To be honest until chapter 1023 there was 0 build up for a fight between Zoro&King, that how poor Oda writing was to prepare this confrontation. I dont mind all the people that criticize previously this fight, cuz there was nothing that connected the 2 beside the classic, N2 fight N2 that all there was. Confront that to all the other straw-hat fight in which there are deeper reason for their fight, and you can understand where that come from.

I dont mind at all about this fight, this chapter was short as fuck, I am not that hype. Look if King in the next chapter gona somehow show us more and not start taking, getting hit more and more so that the mask is totally reap off, I ll not be that impress on King.
This chapter is just WoW king push Zoro out of the dome, that all I see for now. And yeah King used Hybrid cuz was pissed that during the previous confrontation in which he clashed with Zoro fighting normal mode (so a swordman fight) lost the confrontation.
Still this cheap hype moment arent enough for me to tell anything about King yet. 4 fighting panel + 1 panel in chapter 1023 isnt enough for me to say anything about King.

The design is better than the other Calamities, still if we compare his design to other characters Oda left out so many details and the art himself was kind of cheap as fuck especially when King clasehed with Zoro the second time (where some part of the mask blow away). that draw is kind of bad, very rushed, very far away (small too) not impressed so far. The last panel with King mask detail so a close up was the best part of this chapter to be honest.

This chapter is very good in fact for Zoro interacting with the so called dead momotaro theory. All 3 characters that were previously fighting Kaido are outside the dome, 2 are very aware of the danger for the flower capital.
There are so many scenario but Oda will not missed the opportunity to show an epic panel of a dragon flying over the capital trying to destroy it and getting chop out. I am pretty sure about that.
Yup this is the worst thing for the haters
Hes gonna meet yamato soon and she's gonna mistake him for his dad which opens up a whole new angle for him to kill kaido as kaido killed his dad

Yup this is the worst thing for the haters
Hes gonna meet yamato soon and she's gonna mistake him for his dad which opens up a whole new angle for him to kill kaido as kaido killed his dad
yeah, I hope that Oda for the next week will follow with the current plot. If we follow previous chapter that should be the case. I hope cuz if not would be very cheap on Oda. Bringing fuck hype to just switch chapter after only 5 panel of confrontation with an editor saying: what behind the mask? Let see, the other plot had always at less 2 chapter connecting each other, I really hope is also for this one the case.

Whether ZKK happens or not we're gonna need to create a new theory to keep the anti-zoro pirates reading one piece in the next arc, they can't live without telling us how that theory is not gonna happen everyday after all.
Luffy went from fighting a Yonko Commander to then fighting (and eventually beating) a Yonko.

Zoro is now fighting a Yonko Commander (and will beat him). Logic tells me his next opponent will be with a Yonko. Preferably a swordsman 👀. Someone who was even with his teacher 😈

Zoro kills Shanks after Wano :zosmug:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Luffy went from fighting a Yonko Commander to then fighting (and eventually beating) a Yonko.

Zoro is now fighting a Yonko Commander (and will beat him). Logic tells me his next opponent will be with a Yonko. Preferably a swordsman 👀. Someone who was even with his teacher 😈

Zoro kills Shanks after Wano :zosmug:
Mihawk's VC states that he is waiting for someone stronger than Shanks to appear:crazwhat:

Whatever you interpret Hypocritical Zororsexual.

When Kaido is weakened to the extent that the only thing left is to stab him and make him bite the dust, CP-0 doesn't need to gather a massive army to do that.
But CP0 has nothing to gain if Kaido dies because the world will be in even more imbalance than before and that's the last thing they want.

A pirate will ultimately Kill Kaido, similar to BB and Whitebeard

So what's the consensus on how strong Zoro is right now?
He was weaker than Doffy in Dressrosa, but he's been training hard here in Wano. And he was able to scar Kaido, but otherwise didn't do much significant damage to him.
I'm guessing he should be around Doflamingo's level, if not slightly weaker.

HA001

Zoro fans have to accept Zoro doesn't have much going on besides cutting ability. That goes near Top Tier.

Sanji is faster, more agile, more durable.
So what's the consensus on how strong Zoro is right now?
He was weaker than Doffy in Dressrosa, but he's been training hard here in Wano. And he was able to scar Kaido, but otherwise didn't do much significant damage to him.
I'm guessing he should be around Doflamingo's level, if not slightly weaker.
Looks like being a clown is contagious @TheAncientCenturion better shut this place down

Status
Not open for further replies.