Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did we get a chapter title to King so far in Wano?
I am curios because the other calamity had already a chapter dedicated and with a title relate to them.

So what's the consensus on how strong Zoro is right now?
He was weaker than Doffy in Dressrosa, but he's been training hard here in Wano. And he was able to scar Kaido, but otherwise didn't do much significant damage to him.
I'm guessing he should be around Doflamingo's level, if not slightly weaker.
Are you joking right?
Just remove everythingt hat happen in 127 chapter to reach that conclusion................. It funny seing people critizing zorofan but then you have to deal with post like this. Like yeah good luck with your reading comprension.

He was weaker than Doffy in Dressrosa, but he's been training hard here in Wano. And he was able to scar Kaido, but otherwise didn't do much significant damage to him.
Nah being real Zoro > Doflamingo.

I'd argue maybe marginally stronger than Katakuri but defeats him similar diff to WCI Luffy.

Looks like being a clown is contagious @TheAncientCenturion better shut this place down
It funny, all people that are arguing about Zoro power or even Luffy.

It gona be hillarious if Luffy is gona have trouble fighting for some reason other YC after defeating Kaido or even an admiral. The salt is gona flow for ages.

Everthing below a Yonko that will trouble and stop Luffy will be a disaster for that fanbase.

Looks like being a clown is contagious @TheAncientCenturion better shut this place down
Zoro struggle against King...
Doffy tards: "MiMi hE iS WeAkeR tHeN DoFfy, hE oNlY hAS CuTtinG AbIlItY, HiS SpeED,EnDurAnCe anD OtHer stAtEs are TraSh"...
:whitepress:

Same guy wank Zoro and saying he would mid diff King past weeks. After seeing King beeing this strong, it destroy his Doffy agenda so he trash now Zoro rather King then he can still say Doffy>King/Zoro.

King stomps Doffy
Same for Zoro, he is not getting defeated by someone as Doffy....

uhhhh... u do remember that oda put a whole admiral in place to stop zoro from reaching doffy right lol would of been fishman island 2.0 if he wasnt stopped

I think Doffy is about as strong as Jack so it makes sense to me that Zoro is around that level right now.
However after Zoro's growth from his fight with King, and his upcoming second fight with Kaido, I think Zoro will be close to Mihawk's level.

I believe in the theory that Zoro will have to fight Mihawk in Elbaf, so he'll have to be at that level by the end of Wano.

Last edited:
Luffy went from fighting a Yonko Commander to then fighting (and eventually beating) a Yonko.

Zoro is now fighting a Yonko Commander (and will beat him). Logic tells me his next opponent will be with a Yonko. Preferably a swordsman 👀. Someone who was even with his teacher 😈

Zoro kills Shanks after Wano :zosmug:
Awh hell nawh💀

Zoro fans have to accept Zoro doesn't have much going on besides cutting ability. That goes near Top Tier.

Sanji is faster, more agile, more durable.
Not more durable, but has more endurance, sanji might not even be human and it was established way back at arlong Park

Sanji can recover from whatever is thrown, all the bruises and bad damages become irrelevant after one panel lol, like against vergo, his leg was a bit fractured but it was never brought up again

To be honest until chapter 1023 there was 0 build up for a fight between Zoro&King, that how poor Oda writing was to prepare this confrontation. I dont mind all the people that criticize previously this fight, cuz there was nothing that connected the 2 beside the classic, N2 fight N2 that all there was. Confront that to all the other straw-hat fight in which there are deeper reason for their fight, and you can understand where that come from.

I dont mind at all about this fight, this chapter was short as fuck, I am not that hype. Look if King in the next chapter gona somehow show us more and not start taking, getting hit more and more so that the mask is totally reap off, I ll not be that impress on King.
This chapter is just WoW king push Zoro out of the dome, that all I see for now. And yeah King used Hybrid cuz was pissed that during the previous confrontation in which he clashed with Zoro fighting normal mode (so a swordman fight) lost the confrontation.
Still this cheap hype moment arent enough for me to tell anything about King yet. 4 fighting panel + 1 panel in chapter 1023 isnt enough for me to say anything about King.

The design is better than the other Calamities, still if we compare his design to other characters Oda left out so many details and the art himself was kind of cheap as fuck especially when King clasehed with Zoro the second time (where some part of the mask blow away). that draw is kind of bad, very rushed, very far away (small too) not impressed so far. The last panel with King mask detail so a close up was the best part of this chapter to be honest
Expect next chapter to be named after king.

1028; King the wildfire.

Move on Doffy is done, I don't know why Doffy fans are so much in denial lmfao. He couldn't match not even single bit to Luffy in G4. Zoro has Ashura, he would have ended Doffy in few seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.