Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you dumb.
This chapter shits on your whole theory.
Zoro will not collapse from any side effects after king as he is alone on the side of a floating island and there's no one near him to help him. The fight will be done before they reach the capital ie a few mins
yall are utterly delusional

in this chapter Luffy was said to be the only one capable of beating kaido while your boy is getting ragdolled by king.

So what's the consensus on how strong Zoro is right now?
He was weaker than Doffy in Dressrosa, but he's been training hard here in Wano. And he was able to scar Kaido, but otherwise didn't do much significant damage to him.
I'm guessing he should be around Doflamingo's level, if not slightly weaker.
Nah i would say he is above Doffy, All respect to Doffy but i don't think Doffy would stand against someone like King, Doffy was clearly intimidated to take on Aokji while it seems these Yonko commanders even if not as strong or powerful as an Admiral they are close enough to give them trouble or even injure them.
From what i am speculating people Like Cracker,Jack,Smoothie<<King,Queen,Zoro,Sanji,Ben beckman,Marco<<Katakuri,Kidd,Law & Admirals<< Yonko.

Beating. Not killing.
Irrelevant fight will be over before they reach the capital
Who said kaido needed to be killed tho? A change of character exists. Luffy can punch him into mt fuji. Nonetheless Kaido will accept defeat like how he said to kinemon. Zoro won't kill someone who is down and out. That would be the complete opposite of "BADASS" and would ruin zoros honorable character.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Who said kaido needed to be killed tho? A change of character exists. Luffy can punch him into mt fuji. Nonetheless Kaido will accept defeat like how he said to kinemon. Zoro won't kill someone who is down and out. That would be the complete opposite of "BADASS"
Kaido won't be down and out so that's not even a point. And to destroy that shit morj point
Zoro just said he'd bite King's throat out with his teeth is that honourable ?
The whole of wano says kaido has to die
Kaidos intro chapter is suicide
Wanos opening chapter is seppeku (suicide)
3 gens of wano yasu oden and the scabbards all say its not over until kaidos head is taken etc
Need I go on.

Kaido won't be down and out so that's not even a point. And to destroy that shit morj point
Zoro just said he'd bite King's throat out with his teeth is that honourable ?
The whole of wano says kaido has to die
Kaidos intro chapter is suicide
Wanos opening chapter is seppeku (suicide)
3 gens of wano yasu oden and the scabbards all say its not over until kaidos head is taken etc
Need I go on.
Yes please go on please make me believe in ZKK so i won't get headaches when i read these comments

Status
Not open for further replies.