Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro become a mummy gag clown in previous chapter,
Seth : Headcanon

zoro begged to king to let him died with swords as stated in spoilers

no wonder a clown loves another clown character

:saden::saden::cantseeme:
You're the dumbest clown. Where does it state he is begging ? The full summary isn't even out. Who let these deformed Reddit goblins get so delusional holy shit

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Zoro become a mummy gag clown in previous chapter,

zoro begged to king to let him died with swords as stated in spoilers

no wonder a clown loves another clown character

:saden::saden::cantseeme:
- Zoro : "At least let me die with a sword or I won't forgive you."
- King : "I won't forgive you either."

It is probably a panel of them two looking at each other/clashing while saying this.

Where is the begging you created in ur brain?

Autism at its finest.

couldnt even break base king mask with 2 powerfull attacks
got bodied by base king
but marco>>>king:hihihi:
For the second time, I'll say it. Read slowly if you don't understand. lol

Marco has zero reasons to beat King. He only fight to keep him occupied. If anything, it was Kings inability to beat Marco and move on to another opponent. The urgency is on King to beat Marco immediately. However he cannot. lol. Marco willingly left the battle when the STARS are ready. lol. Basically, Marco was toying with King.

Chrono speakin facts

Only power mochi /Awakened Kata can deal serious dmg to Queen

Or maybe if he uses Mogura but kata is too dumb to use it

King >> Marco >Queen >Katakuri
Power Mochi is eqiuvalent to some MP Chopper attacks. Wont do shit to Queen. Spamming Zangiri Mochi and Mogura attacks is his best chance.

King = Queen >= Marco > Katakuri

And thats giving King the benefit of the doubt due to his name, even though Queen has been throughly more impressive than him. Marco’s Talon attack seems to be the strongest attack hes used so far, and Queen took it in base and healed from it in one chap. Marco wont be able to do much to him.

For the second time, I'll say it. Read slowly if you don't understand. lol

Marco has zero reasons to beat King. He only fight to keep him occupied. If anything, it was Kings inability to beat Marco and move on to another opponent. The urgency is on King to beat Marco immediately. However he cannot. lol. Marco willingly left the battle when the STARS are ready. lol. Basically, Marco was toying with King.
This is the dumbest shit ive heard bruh :kobeha:

Admirals fight for 10 days yet Kaido is weak already?
Akainu and Aokiji's DF was the primary reason they cancle each other out..

one can reach greatest temperatures another can reach 273 kelvin if I'm not incorrect

it was more like a battle of attrition and Akainu presumably won

kaido isn't in a battle of attrition and the attacks used against him.. stuff like Acoc,Ryou..i doubt akainu and Kuzan focused of that as offense.. unlike Kuzan and Akainu who were canceling each other out .. kaido took various blows from Sn's, Scabbards, Luffy Acoc, and was still dominating the match

We saw Marco use his stronger attack to date, a knee missile and you remember what it did to King?

Meanwhile, King is shrugging off Zoro's Oni Giri and Tora Gari like nothing.
I would love to see Beckman have anything close to such feats. :myman:
Oo.. you bet i remember what happened to King... the nibba was absent the next chapter after bleeding buckets

Crane Talons > Nameless Knee attack lol

Marco moved at the same momentum, but this time he used his talons. The attack has just the same force with added lethality.

Status
Not open for further replies.