Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Don't worry you're going back to my ignore list
You already have a shitty personality + all you do is bash and hate characters

I already saw your lame jokes too in this thread

Keep that stupidity to yourself and your bashing useless attitude
Stop crying.

Go to your blm support group and cry that someone used word "black".

I'm only bashing stupid goons like you.

Maybe you will admit that you never was biased against some character? Lame ass fucking joke

NOODLE

S

Sasaki Kojirō

MOMO needs to do that, or else his country will be blown up by kaido.

Also, there is room for interpretation, if MOMO needs to create clouds that are stronger than the current cloud states that Kaido created, which have weakened.

But I have no problem with MOMO creating the clouds, since when do I care about plot armor?
Will ODA actually let the island land and explode killing thousands of civilians when he can't even kill POUND?
:afrokappa::afrokappa::afrokappa:

And at this point, it's not just the lives of the people in the capital that are in danger, the lives of almost everyone at the summit are at stake if ONIGASHIMA lands, so MOMO had better make it, as he's indirectly wearing the armor. of the plot of all SHS in the castle.

Nazis believes in hierarchy of races : the lighter you are the better human you are for them.
That's why white people with blonde hair people are seen like the pinnacle of humanity, perfect specimens of soldiers.

Thus, the Nazis don't consider darker people worth fighting ... but that they should be exterminated.
That is why Sanji never fought black people I guess
Nazis hated pale skin slavs too.

Status
Not open for further replies.