Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, it was obvious Zoro would learn to fly ever since DR
1) When he asked about Doffy and Fuji flying
2) When he asked about the Robin and Rebbeca flying

Also it's may not be canon but in Pirate Warrior 4 Mihawk can sort of fly and Don Le Fishe always assume it's forshadowing like with the AdCoC black lightning

Flying swordsman Zoro let's goo!!!
Like a flying fish!

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

Also it's may not be canon but in Pirate Warrior 4 Mihawk can sort of fly and Don Le Fishe always assume it's forshadowing like with the AdCoC black lightning

EoS Zoro gonna be the strongest on Land, Sea (like how he cut up Hody Jones) and Air :steef:

Nice catch. All the super Zbois including myself who did connect these dots you... and myself let me down hahaha

rough translation:goyea: it doesn't get more obvious than this that it's a 1v1 they've literally said it twice they don't want people interfering and they are now fighting somewhere else
King is afraid of Sanji and Zoro doesn't want to delude his VC :gonope:
Post automatically merged:

Be careful, 'cause you might end up getting a tag team, but it might be Sanji & Franky v Queen :gokulaugh:
Franky vs Queen is definitely happening. Someone has to save Zoro and defeat King:nicagesmile:

Yes I did. Now why do you have a problem with that?
Oda can write his story how he wants, he is probably under a lot of presure to create more Lgbtqzzz characters or female ch..s he dosent want just to apese his superiors at Shounen Jump thats why he created a hot topic character like Yamato. Read comics and see how they are destroyed by feminist lgbtqzzzz writers. Dummy

Status
Not open for further replies.