Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People are really getting pissed that Momo will have to make stronger Clouds than Kaido… YET the spoiler also said that Kaido’s clouds are weakened

Like Momo shouldnt even make stronger clouds than nerfed Kaido

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I think the sonic scythes are not the way to bypass Hawkins trap, he would still cut Kidd's organs
The left arm is the only way imo
Tbh if it's just the left arm then Oda write another bullshit ability with no quality whatsoever.

Fuck Hawkins anyway.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
People are really getting pissed that Momo will have to make stronger Clouds than Kaido… YET the spoiler also said that Kaido’s clouds are weakened

Like Momo shouldn't even make stronger clouds than nerfed Kaido
Stronger or weaker clouds. What is this bullshit? Are people really going to power scale something that is meant for utility:goatasure:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Nah, i think once he puts that curse on you it should work, and he won’t be receiving damage. He can’t curse top tiers though because of their haki
Yeah that should work as well. Oda starting to nerf hax abilities using haki limiters is something I like tbh. No ability should be that overpowered over Haki. I'm talking about stuff like Sugar's , Apoo's , Law's and Hawkins' s hax.

That list is pure delusion 😂
yeap at less at the current state. Nothing what Sanji has done so far in Wano reach the feat that the 5N has had at the rooftop.
To be honest Sanji would have trouble fighting Apoo. I am not saying Apoo is weak but that not an easy fight for Sanji.
I hope we can see something vs Queen. So far not that impressed. Sanji dint use the raid suit but like I said I am not that impressed with the current Sanji in Onigashima.
By the way, if I am not wrong the VC card said that Deshiro is the strongest Scabban, well I would put him in the top 10 characters in Onigashima (with Killer).

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
His df is hax. Either kid’s haki grows exponentially to where it would render the hex useless on him (like law’s df), killer’s only move is hitting hawkins in that left arm.
Oh, yeah the Haki thing is defo a way to bypass hax fruits.

But for now, it also means that currently, Kidd doesn't have haki stronger/much stronger than Hawkins. This is sad lmao.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
His df is hax. Either kid’s haki grows exponentially to where it would render the hex useless on him (like law’s df), killer’s only move is hitting hawkins in that left arm.
Or both tbh.

Killer hits his left arm but it isn't enough to completely ward off the doll. And Kid's haki blooms during the fight at the same time, which effectively nulls out the curse.

That would be good writing IMO. Oda can end that chapter with Killer finishing off Hawkins and Kid performing an attack on Big Meme.

Oh, yeah the Haki thing is defo a way to bypass hax fruits.

But for now, it also means that currently, Kidd doesn't have haki stronger/much stronger than Hawkins. This is sad lmao.
Olda just being old, can't afford to power up everyone it seems, even the rest of straw hats kinda suck, only half the crew has haki, and only two of them have great haki, Damn it Olda, quit being so stingy:lusalty:

Tbh if it's just the left arm then Oda write another bullshit ability with no quality whatsoever.

Fuck Hawkins anyway.
The opposite, actually
Even tho I hate Hawkins straw ass for how he's behaving with Kidd/Killer (is getting worst than Apoo, ngl) Oda made a good point of how insidious and sly Hawkins is.
Lot of people were like :kaidowhat: when Killer decided to stop and fight him but that's because Killer is one of the few from the Alliance side who can beat him.
Put Zoro on Killer's spot and Luffy on Kidd's place spot and either Zoro or Luffy die.
Same goes for the other SHs.
The fighters who can beat Hawkins game are Killer, Law, Inu and Neko.

Everything I wrote Is based on the assumption that the left arm is the key.
Aldo, this fight Is Oda's way to characterize Killer as the real impersonification of the First Mate/Vice Captain and also to showcase how streetsmart he is (he already gave us a taste with Apoo and Kaido)

Status
Not open for further replies.