Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
King is way stronger than katakuri.

Katakuri Fighting wci luffy couldnt make him pass out after 12 hours. Even sanji with no Raid suit did It.

King is way above any other comander until now.
King = Ben > Marco > Kata :kayneshrug: said it many times but King downplayers thought he was the weakest lol Ben is up there because of his hype Shiryu will surpass them soon

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
He went from making Big Mom Pirates look like idiots to get thrown around like a little bitch by APless Marco to pose a threat to Zoro who is a threat to Kaido himself in a way.

Don't tell me Oda didn't fucked up with King when it comes to Marco's situation because I won't believe you.
King was in base against marco with some zoan mixed in he clearly wasnt serious.
The fodders even said he got like thay cause zoro cut his mask

What is the lesson? Zoro hasn't even used Sanzen Sekai, let alone Ashura vs. King. There's 0 chance he'll be able to tank that shit.

Oda is just dicking around cause he doesn't want the fight to end fast. Against Pica he went straight to Sanzen Sekai.
if I wasnt clear
zoro and king arent levels apart as some fans hoped they were cause zoro did well against yonkos in a team fight
if zoro has to use possibly his strongest technique to take him down be it ashura then that exactly proves the same point.

"Queen is King's rival" huh? :risitavirus:
I love Queen but some people need to know that yc1 are built different
King is still built different even among built different YC1.

He defeated Marco, the Master of Stalling, without even going serious (like this chapter) or using Hybrid form.

Comparing King to Kenpachi
Usual King = eyepatch Kenpachi
Damaged mask King = non eyepatch Kenpachi
Hybrid King = kendo Kenpachi

And Marco the Master of Stalling got defeated already by eyepatch Kenpachi's equivalent.

Is Zoro getting overpowered by a YC1.5 King or Is King overpowering a well-established YC1+ guy? Common sense dictates you valuate an unknown variable with a known variable. So the valid way to compare them is to scale King in accordance with Zoro, not the other way around.
How would you scale King vs. Marco vs. Katakuri vs. Zoro?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
King was in base against marco with some zoan mixed in he clearly wasnt serious.
The fodders even said he got like thay cause zoro cut his mask
Doesn't change the fact that the situation with Marco should not take place especially if King was this strong all along. Oda is straight-up retarded. But the point stands. You can't blame people for thinking that King was not too big earlier in the Raid.

He went from making Big Mom Pirates look like idiots to get thrown around like a little bitch by APless Marco to pose a threat to Zoro who is a threat to Kaido himself in a way.

Don't tell me Oda didn't fucked up with King when it comes to Marco's situation because I won't believe you.
Marco got fucked by King...

Marco, the master of stalling, the one with best regen ability in the series..
Got defeated by fellow YC1, who holds back his AP so much (no broken mask, no hybrid).

Status
Not open for further replies.