Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Kaido is levels above King" :saden:

One screamed like a little girl from Kinemon's stab. The other one endured Zoro's Onigiri like nothing.

One threw flying slash but got deflected by Zoro using 1 hand. The other one threw flying slash and Zoro got sent flying.

One made alliance with Big Mom after failed to do shit to her after 3 days. The other one quickly threw her into sea.

One defeated YC1 with his favorite move. One defeated another YC1 without even going serious.

But but levels above
Told you all, King is definitely closer to Kaido than to Queen.
King Admiral level one week before

I think it undermines black blades.

If you just need to fight a strong dude then there's no point on them being quite rare.
Eh, I think it could depend on Zoro unlocking it in the process of fighting King.
Hopefully that process involves Conquerors in some way, since its pretty clearly the way forward from here for Zoro's powerups.

I also want to see a Zoro vs King clash of Conquerors (assuming King has it) - just a basic clash like the one Katakuri and Luffy had.
That would be something to make King even more devastating, but even with the strength and endurance and speed his shown thus far, he is an incredibly formidable opponent.

Maybe Zoro's process of turning his blades black is learning COC?
Still no.

Enma should stay on Wano. It's oden's sword not Zoro's.

Zoro doesn't need a sword of a loser.

It's nothing more than training tool.
I think its pretty obvious that Zoro is being set up to complete Oden's sword. He is a lost son of Wano.(or is set up to be)

Eh, I think it could depend on Zoro unlocking it in the process of fighting King.

That would be something to make King even more devastating, but even with the strength and endurance and speed his shown thus far, he is an incredibly formidable opponent.

Maybe Zoro's process of turning his blades black is learning COC?

I think its pretty obvious that Zoro is being set up to complete Oden's sword. He is a lost son of Wano.(or is set up to be)
But it wouldn't rlly make sense to forge it against King when said sword is related to Kaido imo.

I think Who's-Who would be more of a Chopper opponent. Weak trio is bullshit and Chopper got slightly better portrayal than Franky in Enies Lobby Arc.
I wish we have Flying Seven instead of Flying Six, tbh. That way, even with Drake's betrayal, we still got:

Zoro, Cook, and Jinbei vs Calamities
Six SHs vs Six of the F7

So easy to do, but Oda just had to wank Otameh and Momoron to oblivion.

Honestly, what attributes does a perm black blade possess that would help him here? Seems more like a status symbol than anything else.
Eh, I think it will have greater significance. I'm thinking if this is the fight before Mihawk, him getting a power up here after an extreme diff fight would make sense.
Not happening, but that makes King a top-tier if it happened given how turning Enma black signifies Zoro surpassing Oden.
I'm saying this because Oda does set up pay offs for stuff in arcs, especially in Wano, so I could see it happening. I could see it just be him unlocking or learning to use conquerors haki.
Not happening, but that makes King a top-tier if it happened given how turning Enma black signifies Zoro surpassing Oden.
Don't think thats happening bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.