Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think turning swords black is more of a COA thing which is why guys like Roger and Rayleigh do not have black blades even when they're just as powerful as Mihawk if not stronger. I totally can't see Zoro turning Enma black against King. ZKK may help him accomplish it, if it happens that is.
Yeah, I just think Zoro will probably showcase something new to beat King. You don't have a character losing this badly early on in the fight if not to highlight they made need to do something new.
Zoro even having a shot at the n1 alr defies the typical arc format so it wouldn't be a big surprise if he defies it even more
True, but Oda isn't always restrictive. Zoro did fight Arlong for example, as well as Kuma in Luffy's stead.

My thinking is that Oda doesn't set up a curbstomping like what was in this chapter, if he isn't going to highlight Zoro getting stronger in some way.

Dude, if Tama had Marco's devil fruit she will be able to block Kizaru. You are def not arguing in good faith. I hate arguing with people who are so biased.
if tama had kaido's fruit
luffy wont deal any damage with g4 and no ryou . yet the fact that kaido can do this is seen as a top tier feat not because he has a broken fruit .

again its not biased
i find little reason to separate fruits and characters
its no coincidence oda decided to give stronger fruits to stronger characters.

And that's a pretty big assumption to make looking at how both Kizaru and Marco mostly rely on kicks to get the job done. Not to mention, Kizaru and Marco's on panel interaction involved Marco kicking him as well.
Well me and u are only have assumptions and not a anything concret , so he could be Fighting Kizaru in Speed with Kicks or could only been spamming lasers.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Ah yes. Dominating a Zoro who's not even using CoA or any of his stronger attacks.

Tell me more about how Ulti dominated Luffy, too. Or that Drake was dominating Sanji because of one tail swipe lol
Picture readers. Don't bother.

They will tell you that Sanji mopped the floor with xDrake because of an Anime filler.

That's asking for too much imo lol. Although I wouldn't be surprised at all if that happens. I would be extremely satisfied if we get something like this between King and Zoro.

Oh, that could be cool. I wouldn't mind that. King not having conquerors haki is a bit strange lol. You would expect him to be the one character to have it.

Either way, King is really really strong, and Oda has set up that Zoro is definitely on the back foot against him. With that in mind, I think Zoro is going to need to get some type of improvement to beat King.

I'm suggesting that black blade, because that seems to be the foreshadowed power up. Either that, or better learning conquerors haki, which would be strange, because thats Luffy's power up.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Well me and u are only have assumptions and not a anything concret , so he could be Fighting Kizaru in Speed with Kicks or could only been spamming lasers.
Not really. He did catch Kizaru offguard and kick him. He also speed blitzed Aokiji and blocked multiple attacks from Akainu seemingly out of nowhere.

He is really fast lol, even if you want to ignore the keeping up with Kizaru part because it was offpanel.

if tama had kaido's fruit
luffy wont deal any damage with g4 and no ryou . yet the fact that kaido can do this is seen as a top tier feat not because he has a broken fruit .

again its not biased
i find little reason to separate fruits and characters
its no coincidence oda decided to give stronger fruits to stronger characters.
huh? Did you just say If Tama has Kaidos devil fruit Luffy won’t be able to damage her?

Status
Not open for further replies.