Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It was the opposite. You can dig out old threads here. Kings was bashed so hard
I mean there were some Zoro fans trashing on King when Sanji seemed like his opponent lol. I don't deny that.

But most of them, including me, predicted the King fight way before the raid even started. It was kind of obvious ever since their introductions that King and Queen are gonna be Zoro's and Sanji's opponents.

Roofpiece and ZKK are bonuses though. :afrokappa:

I think I missed something. What about the vivre cards? What info in the vibre cards do people not think is canon
strength info....its stated that king is the 2nd strongest, why gainsay it ?....someone here said "fuck vicre card" and went on talking about his braindead headcanon bullshit....i mean everyone is arguing about king queen this ppl dont read vivre card or dont think its canon

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You know they very well didn’t. And I’m not sure about accepting their Ls, they simply switched from trashing him to hyping him.
It was obvious to most of us that Zoro was gonna fight King and Sanji was gonna fight Queen eventually ever since their introductions bro. Even hard core Zoro fans like @nik87 predicted that Zoro's beating King this arc, regardless of his other stuff with Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.