Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
On an exact level, yes King is stronger than Queen. On a vague level, relative to high-tiers like Kaido and Admirals, they are equal.

Also, Kaido could not have taken both King AND Queen because then Wano would be too defenseless.

Because Kaido took King and left Queen behind, this means that Kaido likely entrusted Queen to guard Wano from outside threats sort of the way Big Mom left Katakuri at Totland when she went to Wano.

Okay, let's use Bounty argument.

Kaido's bounty - 4.6 million

King's bounty - 1.39 million

Queen's bounty - 1.32 million

Relative to Kaido, King & Queen's bounty is roughly equal.
Wrong.
Crydo rely om the waterful, Yamato and fooders to defend Wano

We gotta wait and see what Oda does tbh. But if Oda saves Queen for last….thats a good sign for him. Lets hope Zoro vs King ends next chap or the chap after, with Sanji vs Queen not getting focus yet.
if the next chapter is completely zoro vs king then its an Enies lobby parallel but inversely.
Sanji end his fight first in enies lobby while zoro is 2nd.. it might be the opposite here..
so if zoro's fight in Wano with that inverse correspondence would finish first and then Sanji's..would end second

in Enies lobby zoro held both Kaku and Jabra until sanji came and saved ussop

then sanji's fight started and finished first then it was zoro's fight that ended consequently after 1 chap of fight in between

in wano sanji held both king and queen until zoro came in and both saved marco..
and now zoro's fight is kicking off first.. so that means it would end first then it would be sanji's consequently..

not to mention the BM and Kalifla parallel.. and the fact that sanji and zoro first recoverd from their immobile state and then intervened ( sanji in Enies lobby and zoro in Wano)

Queen quite literally shits Lasers like Kizaru lol. Hes more than just a plague lol. So far hes been showing different variants of lasers. I wonder if he has a really strong lazer
he showed black coffee brit style

up next Kashmiri tea or Sulaimani
Post automatically merged:

1028 will probably have 6-8 pages of Sanji vs Queen with Lance throwing in food as hint for Sanji's attack
you actually make sense sometimes

If Zoro vs King ends before Sanji vs Queen, i got bad news for the anti-ZKK guys ...
Although i still think Queen goes down first.
I think Oda is just giving us a little showing of this fight before going back to Sanji v Queen.
Then, after that fight is over, we will resume Zoro v King.

If Zoro vs King ends before Sanji vs Queen, i got bad news for the anti-ZKK guys ...
Although i still think Queen goes down first.
You know he could rest after the Elixir wears off, and get treated by Hiyori right? :cheers:

During Skypiea everyone wanted "Enel's head", and he isn't even dead

Luffy's pose in the small panel against Kaidou's kanabo stance...its like the rubberboi wanna go G2 or something? Either way that fist-to-the-ground pose is even more badass with captain's coat:steef: carrying everything on his back:finally: without Luffy, Kaidou can never be beaten :finally::finally:in other words, saying that Luffy is the only one:lunazing:

King's wings are his secondary arms, making entire body into weapon, it's Mr.1 v.2 :goyea:

Zoro using geppou with sword? New moves:getnappaed:it seems a bit slow since King just watches and waits all the while for him to recover and regain position tho?:specialmeh:my fave is Marimo's able to launch a counter slash while being knocked away by King's wing sweep, i hope Zoro's counter moves will be emphasized more, show em tactical fight and em mid-attack, i imagine King finishing his biggest attack and he's dead due to Zoro's precise speed counter without knowing what hit him:smart: but knowing Oda, Zoro vs King may rather end as showy demon-spirit vs wild fire haki sword being flashy and stuff tho :tch:

Lunarian tattoo? God's race? Never see King's face? Will King have King Engine? Lol either way i wanna see some lore and narrative for King and Queen. Some Lunarian stuff and some Vegapunk-MADS stuff

Momo getting the cloud-walk ability is rushed? Should've shown lil Momo training to use his dragon DF before Onigashima Raid, just for context of things...but Wano Capital citizens may have the sight of peach cloud soon:fujilaugh:

S

Shepherd

Crydo rely om the waterful, Yamato and fooders to defend Wano
The waterfall is just a first defense, which obviously isn't impenetrable if Fat Meme was able to get up it twice in a row.

The Fodder are the second defense, but they're fodder.

The last defense is obviously not Yamato, who has too much enmity with Kaido to defend his areas of work, but the Calamities.

Kaido already entrusts Queen to the most industrious region of Wano, it is likely that he would entrust the entire country to him when he and King are gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.