Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Ironically just before these spoilers came out, I was gonna joke that King might be related to Sanji as he was referred to as a pervert by Queen too. If King is blonde as well, I don't even know what to say anymore! LMAO

:queenhear::king::sanmoji::saden::cantseeme::lulz:
Ironically every Sanji fans believed it too and they already wrote few fanfictions about their aerial dream battles:gokulaugh:

Kaido is now weakening
Not that he was weakened!

And he started to weaken only after fighting Yamato 1v1
So Yamato is the final nail which triggered Kaido's health and powers to weaken

+ KAIDO exerted more efforts vs Yamato as he was even enraged into trying to make her understand

:milaugh:nowhere it's "Kaido is weakened"

Yamato is indeed the one who pushed kaido to start to weaken. If Yamato didn't fight Kaido, His papers wouldn't be weakening this soon.

Zoro, Kidd, Luffy ...did damage but it wasn't stated that Kaido was weakening back then post SNs battle
Wamato softening up a Yonko so that her future captain doesnt look like a loser for the third time

Nah bro, your takes on Sanji and Zoro are always ridiculous.
I am a Luffy fan but I find your wanking extremely cringe, so yeah you straight up suck off Luffys dick while also downplaying Zoro and Sanji like they are fodders.
You kept saying Sanji would fight Page One last year and insulting people who told you otherwise.
:whitepress:
1.) they’re not.
2.) Lol ok. I definitely don’t wank Luffy, especially not to the same scale to what goes on here.
3.) based on his performance in the entire new world, as far as we knew last year, it was more reasonable to think that he was going to fight Page One, who looked a hell of a lot better than the what he ended up looking like, over soloing everyone people were saying he was going to, especially in light of how characters there are in the arc (which is why I didn’t think they’d get solo fights to begin with).
4.) I respond to how people respond to me. So, there’s that. I also don’t (or at least try not to) insult people (outside of calling them fanboys), rather than ideas.

Hope you don’t cringe too hard, man. Have a good one.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I could be wrong. Thats why I am not saying its definite:kata:
Fairs. Oda almost never finishes Zoro's fight before Sanji's fight though, unless there's an ulterior motive :yearight:

I think Queen vs Sanji will end like a chapter or two before King vs Zoro. Although there is a good chance they end in the same chapter, something like another chapter named similar to "Turning Point" where both the real Calamities are defeated. Oda hyped King and Queen together and did the same for Zoro and Sanji with the WoPK titles.

Yes it does dumbass if one attack is shallow and the other attack isn't shallow then the latter is stronger
The funny thing is, the shallow attacks make kaido falls and remember all the legends in OP, while the ’stronger’ attacks make only outer skin damaged and failed to accomplished his mission, which is to make kaido falls

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.