Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to @Lance_Dragonite and Korean Leaks

- Chapter 1.027 Title : "Danger Beyond Imagination"
- Luffy asks Yamato to help Momonosuke.
- Yamato understands Luffy's intentions, he wants to fight a 1 on 1 with Kaidou.
- Yamato: "Dragons do not fly, they run through the sky grabbing the clouds they create. These clouds are called 'flame clouds'".
- We see rocks falling from Onigashima. Yamato believes that Kaidou's power is weakening and that his "clouds of flame" are unstable.
- Momonosuke must create his "clouds of flames" to hold Onigashima and prevent him from falling on the Capital of Flowers.
- Zoro vs King.
- King transforms and starts attacking both enemies and allies.
- Zoro breaks King's mask with an attack called "Ultra Tiger Hunt" and we see part of King's face.
- King takes Zoro out of the castle, who almost fell off the island.
- Zoro: "At least let me die with a sword or I won't forgive you."
- King: "I won't forgive you either."
- No Break next week
Man, Zoro fucking carried this arc. :finally:

they usually impersonate lance this is the first time someone did it with Lebrent,besides he used the same name somehow
not the first time.....whenever someone like that post spoilers, first one should check the message count and then straight away one can know whether it is fake or not....

"fool me once, shame on you....fool me twice, shame on me".......

:steef:it has been years
We are yet to see a commander have the hypex the feats, the skillset,

Katakuri is the most popular Yonko commander and villains in OP currently
:suresure:imagine if Oda had Katakuri show up in lots of arcs he'd easily be top 5
This dude appeared only for 30 chapters yet surpassed any yC and past antagonists in popularity and also in hype and feats

Luffy never calls his next nakama by a nickname tho
Yamato isnt joining
Yamato is like Kidd, law...allies which Luffy respect

Carrot is joining
yea after all that talk about going out to sea. hype for the voice actor, multiple merch featuring the strawhats, and legit saying she wants to assist luffy in his voyage, yall still never want to admit when your wrong.

robin also joined out of the blue and brook and frankly joined the same arc they were introduced in, with brook even joining in under 50 chapters. its been like 40 since yamato has shown up lol

Status
Not open for further replies.