Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
King is doing this to Zoro, yet Queen in Hybrid Form can't even Press Base Sanji, Either the Gap between King and Queen is huge or Sanji is closer to Zoro than people thought. I wonder which one is true....

This is not out of context.
This is a feat that Oda reserved only for Yonkous, Oda had Yamato literally mention Roger and WB clash after the sky splitting.
It is pretty clear what he is trying to portray here and nobody is taking things out of context since Oda himself reaffirms it.
Same leveling field doesn't equate to same strength. Just wait until atleast getting more feats.

condom needs 5 groups to soften kaido in order to split sky with him :lulz:
you like reusable condom that much?

Yeaaaaa blame it on luffy not fighting kaido alone and he needed help you braindead fuck lmao if luffy beat kaido alone YOU WOULD SAY ITS AN ASSPULL and HIM BEATING HIM alone was BULLSHIT lmaooo. Keep coping & crying

Huh ofcourse boundman has that Luffy literally splitting the sky. Lol what are you arguing. Are you talking about Dressrosa luffy vs King?
:milaugh:I'm talking about boundman with or without ryuo
No YC has AP and strength equal to it

King can be physically powerful than Kata like he wants ... we know Kata easily beat Such fighters even if they are fast

King may be>= boundman in speed but hell nah he's not still fast enough in attack speed to land blows on Katakuri unless his CoO is great...which he lacks

BTW I'm actually impressed by King feat this chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.