Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
None of these panels are with her using it to punch. Some even look like she was throwing the flame or using it to defend against an incoming punch
Bruh literally look at them lol. It's obvious at this point that she uses her fire homies to coat her attacks to increase their lethality and AP, just like how Red Roc and Red Hawk works. Stop the Marco downplay lol.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If you think it won't go anywhere then idk what to tell you

Definitely gonna be action and info packed... I honestly don't know which fight I'm looking forward to more

Zoro vs King, Sanji vs Queen, or Luffy vs Kaido.... what a good time to be a M3 fan
Zoro is going back to roof/Kaido.

No one cares about Sanji. Queen is not even using Haki or doing some incredible feats.

While Hakai feat doesn't prove Zoro's gonna dog walk every single attack weaker than Hakai, it does imply he's better at blocking stuff than all those who stood behind Zoro, giving up their lives, as he blocks Hakai. So if King overpowered Zoro, who's better than physical monsters like Luffy and Kid at defense, with his attacks, it means his AP is extremely overpowered. I guess we'll have to see how well King can block attacks to know how well he can do against Hakai.
I guess we'll have to see how impressive it is exactly, but I think its fair to say that King's AP is not losing to someone like Katakuri.

Show me an equivalent of Katakuri matching with Big mom's strikes and creating mountain size shockwaves :goyea:
Show me equivalent of Katakuri choking Zoan King + Zoan Queen at the same time and sending Lolo flying 100 meters above with great force while still choking 2 Calamities. :goyea:
Show me equivalent of Katakuri blocking Kizaru's lasers with a smile on his face then overpowering Kizaru's arm block (Kizaru is a ad.CoA user) and sending Kizaru flying with a great force.
Show me equivalent of Katakuri breaking Aokiji's sword and sending Aokiji's ass flying and making him disappear for the rest of the chapter. (Aokiji counter attacked Marineford WB easily in the next chapter while fighting, Jozu saved Marineford WB, but he couldn't do anything to Marco in the previous chapter).

Only then you can attempt to wank your idol Katakuri by mentioning about Marco's name. :gokulaugh:

Even when you add Daifuku's bounty to Katakuri's bounty its still not enough to reach Marco's bounty :vistalaugh: 1.374 (Marco) > 1.057 (Katakuri) + 300 (Daifuku)
:milaugh:yCs bounties mean nothing much, especially if one or both lack CoC
In your logic Jack > Smoothie but yet Perospero is relative to Jack and Marco

Pero rivals Marco

Your only argument for marco> KATA is bounty
I have 5 :
Awakening which means he has better df mastery
CoC which means he has better potential
FS which means he's among the Mightiest
Undefeated in NW despite wbp cclashing bmp many times as implied by Pero statement.
Bigger threat than Linlin at WCI

Marco u
is g3 at best in physical strength and AP

The fact you using bounty to hype Marco yet will refute bounty to downplay Calamities vs Marco proves that you are not credible here in this topic

:milaugh: Marco isn't even called "very strong" like Smoothie was by Oda

Status
Not open for further replies.