Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
this guy is the most useless person I’ve ever met

how would king ap be better than kaido

thunder bagua is a one shot move if it hits, even Yamato blocking it still got damaged

and zoro almost died from hakkei if law didn’t step in

zoro never faced kaido 1 v 1 cause it was a team fight and he is fighting someone weaker than kaido and is getting pushed back
Its a manga fact that attacks imbued with adcoc has more lethality than any Normal coc
you been a fucking retarded no one here to ask your headcanons tho, when i ask with the manga panels you ignoring all of them and quoting me? pathetic

hakai was performed by Both bigmom and kaido(2 yonko tier level characters) prime kaido best attack wont strong as Hakai level because it took 2 Yonko tier characters to perform meaning in this verse no one cant defeat zoro 1v1 because he already block the shit and fucked up hybrid kaido with broken bones

then Zoros casual swing can Block kaidos wind slashes also blocked hakai without pushing back, Then Kings wind slashes made him hit in buildings isnt that mean Kings AP > Kaido? every one who got a brain should understand this until proven otherwise Zoro didnt got throwed by Kings wind slash. Kaido cant even KO kinemon with his club plus massive AdvCOC let alone He can KO king ? lol dont make us laugh.

Only who got KO by TB with A horeshit durabillity like luffy, Yet Got KO by apoo thats saying something

Zoro was the first one om rooftop who 1v1 Kaido in the entire series, He clashed with kaido then Blitze him and leaves a scar, luffy did clash, fought with kaido after Zoro did btw, Zoro got stop because he ran out stamina

and dont fucking compare yamato with King lol, King fighting with Zoro who scarred kaido that yamatos superior version with 10% strenght

this horeshot wank is fucking over when someone Blocks advcoc without using Advcoc.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If you think so then you aren’t reading the same threads as me

Especially when a lot of Zoro fans here swore he would low to mid diff King
Read my replies to Topi for example.

No one cares that we thought Zoro would Low diff King. We had our reasons for it. Oda retconned King's power level and it's time to move on.

By the way we can confirm that King coudnt hold Zoro exchange in his normal mode and had to enter in his hybrid form.

So Zoro is already better swordsman than King.

Chapter 1023:

So exactly 4 chapters after this King had to enter in Hybrid form and relay on different power to stop Zoro.

Not bad if we think how long it took for Kaido to use hybrid.

King was forced to use already his strongest form.
You guys really want antagonists to stay in their base form to make others look better… was king supposed to use his hybrid near the end of the fight? That’s just stupid logic. Oh look King used his own power on Zoro wow.

I doubt Kaido is going down anytime soon, it will take at least another 15 chapters.

So I Guess Zoro vs King will take a bit more longers.

After Sanji Beat Queen, and every fight in Onigashima end except Kaido vs Luffy and maybe Big Mom vs Kidd ,& Law.

So probably chapter 1030-1031 for the full fight between Zoro and King.

i tought he gonna low diff him yet i enjoy this chap:milaugh:
but if zoro went asura from the start he one shots king and oda can t let that happen tho
base zoro yc1
asura zoro top tier
Zoro isn’t one shotting King with Ashura he tanked a Rengoku Onigiri Zoro’s going to have to master advanced CoC or Enma to take out hybrid Lunarian King

Status
Not open for further replies.