Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what's gonna be the theme of this fight. Like, does Zoro need anything else to be able to defeat King? Is Blackblade a requirement to defeat King? So far, he can damage King just fine, the problem is just finding the opportunity to tag him.
Like, the theme of Sanji fight is gonna be unlocking his Germa/Lunarian or whatever fire powerup he's gonna get.

This basically confirms what I've been saying all along. Zoro is still YC1 level and people are too blind to see it because ever since katakuri fell, people have been heavily downplaying YC1s.

Katakuri's CoA was on a much higher level than Luffy's and his max AP when he used mogura was so great that Luffy had no choice but to dodge it. Kata could probably injure kaido with Mogura, and Marco could probably injure him with his flames(which Queen compared to a shockwave).

If King has ryuo, as I'm 90% sure he does, I'd be willing to be that he could hold back Hakai for 1 second and nearly die in the process as well.

How he doesnt?how many chapters has passed and hybrid queen didn t even touched base sanji? or couldn t beat choppah with pero help
did u forget zoan king no diffed rs sanji? and beat marco
:myman:
Hybrid Queen never even got to fight Sanji properly. Nor did he attempt to beat Chopper. He was playing games with him. Stated by him in the manga. Of course you have the iq of a toddler and cant comprehend basic manga panels....so no point debating with you.

Hybrid Queen never even got to fight Sanji properly. Nor did he attempt to beat Chopper. He was playing games with him. Of course you have the iq of a toddler and cant comprehend basic manga panels....so no point debating with you.
ofc there is no point debating against facts chrono
accepit it queen is ass
peros help man couldnt bring choppah or can t even tag base sanji lol
king no diffed a stronger version

This basically confirms what I've been saying all along. Zoro is still YC1 level and people are too blind to see it because ever since katakuri fell, people have been heavily downplaying YC1s.

Katakuri's CoA was on a much higher level than Luffy's and his max AP when he used mogura was so great that Luffy had no choice but to dodge it. Kata could probably injure kaido with Mogura, and Marco could probably injure him with his flames(which Queen compared to a shockwave).

If King has ryuo, as I'm 90% sure he does, I'd be willing to be that he could hold back Hakai for 1 second and nearly die in the process as well.
If Killer can tag Kaidou then pretty sure other YC1s can too.

T

Tyronejenkins

Luffy vs Kaido is such a boring fight
Cope. Once it's over it'll probably be the best fight in OP, currently best is Luffy v katakuri. Main character will obviously get best fights
I do think Zoro is at around 50 or 60% of his strength as he got out of the mummy faster than he should and Chopper the doctor was worried.
And also they said drug would wear off.
King being nerfed has no impaction he was clean and clear and there was no statement of him being nerfed.
What statement are you using of him being nerfed?
The only nerfed beast pirate is Kaido because Zoros attack was too devastating. He can't even hold Onigashima anymore
Lmao, fucking cope. Zoro is at 100%, the only effect of the drug is that his pain will double once it wears off but for now he's at full capacity.

It's great watching the Zorocults mental gymnastics. Dude here is arguing that kings attacks are stronger than kaidos lmfao 🤣

You guys have a great character, just don't expect him to overshadow the MC or a yonko

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I wonder what's gonna be the theme of this fight. Like, does Zoro need anything else to be able to defeat King? Is Blackblade a requirement to defeat King? So far, he can damage King just fine, the problem is just finding the opportunity to tag him.
Like, the theme of Sanji fight is gonna be unlocking his Germa/Lunarian or whatever fire powerup he's gonna get.
The theme is zoro unlocking his massive coc to win.

Zorotards 🤝 dont address posters quotes and repeat statements after being debunked various times.
Post automatically merged:

Queen has no portrayal of his own other than being negged by hakiless big meme.
He stated that he is a Cyborg that Vegapunk cant recreate. But anyways who cares about these potrayal. They have no influence about heiarchy within the crew or strength in the crew. It still stands King has nothing to put him above Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.