Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
what pathetic life forms these zoro fans are. It is obvious that they will be eliminated by natural selection.

They said that King and Zoro have nothing in common.
They said Zoro King would take one hit.
Now let's see what the situation has become.

At Onigashima, only Zoro took the super-healing medicine.
After fighting for hours, King threw Zoro a few times, causing blood to come out of his mouth.

There is one more point that Zoro fans don't get their heads on. That they take every gag thing very seriously. Because only in this way can they be satisfied.
Now they shamelessly started to say that King is the strongest YC1, Queen is weak.

It's not your fault, but I feel sorry for those who take you seriously. peace

Zoro looks pissed as well in the last page. Lmfao this gonna be good. King is an animal, glad I didn't try to downplay him. Good stuff
Post automatically merged:

what pathetic life forms these zoro fans are. It is obvious that they will be eliminated by natural selection.

They said that King and Zoro have nothing in common.
They said Zoro King would take one hit.
Now let's see what the situation has become.

At Onigashima, only Zoro took the super-healing medicine.
After fighting for hours, King threw Zoro a few times, causing blood to come out of his mouth.

There is one more point that Zoro fans don't get their heads on. That they take every gag thing very seriously. Because only in this way can they be satisfied.
Now they shamelessly started to say that King is the strongest YC1, Queen is weak.

It's not your fault, but I feel sorry for those who take you seriously. peace
This what happens when you only solely focus on trolls and negativity. It's your fault for only paying attention to those type of comments and individuals then generalising it.

We do it for the cause, keep this site up and runninggggg
Post automatically merged:

Rayleigh is a Monster

To Think EoS Zoro as WSS is gonna surpass someone who could defeat an Admiral in Prime :steef:
EoS Zoro > Prime Ray > All Admirals :crazwhat:
Rayleigh and Zoro... first matessssss.... got all da parallels

Status
Not open for further replies.