rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont wanna boast but Wano has been proving everything right i thought of the Strawhats and their combat lvl, except maybe Luffy, who i did not expect could already replicate the sky splitting clash, i thought that was reserved for later.

Zoro is y1c or at best inbetweener overall but has more AP than any high tier

Sanji cant compete at mid high tier lvl or above without a powerup, and him blindsiding Queen did not mean much (as we see in this chapter)

Jinbe being around mid high tier

Mid trio matching Yonkou veterans/high officers
Whos strongest High tier for ya?
Hybrid King is Inbetweener

He is defeating Queen a YC2 character before awekening germa sperms he got bodied by Queen,

If Yamato joins he is out, she fought hybrid Kaido.
which was more impressive than Zolo despite with enma PU he still can't drop kaido on his knees which he aim for an outcome of hius attack, Yamato succeed because she only inteded to buy time. not to mention Zolo getting bodied by king while yamato can go toe to toe, which zolo failed to last evena minute,

Damn...this chapter was so Hype!
*Base Sanji is stronger than we thought,Queen(like Doffy) recognizes Sanji's kicks as strong.
*CP0 is on the move,Robin being a target was predictable,those ships look like merchant/civillian ships.CP0 probably travels like this to not get any attention.Rob Lucci and the others are pobably on board those ships.I bet BMP will make a their move soon too!
*LOL Sanji got his entire body broken and contorted by Queen,if he didn't awaken his Germa powers he would be dead.
*Yamato is going to get into a fight certainly,Momo will figure it out at the last moment just for some drama...

W

Wonderful World

Man, really good chapter!

I wish I avoided the spoilers initially, but I'm just too weak. :catcry:

Like I said before, Queen is a fucking clown and a badass all in one. This has always been one of my favorite things about the series; being able to laugh and have the story be serious all at the same time. I've read too many other Shonen and Seinen at this point, so not having another edgelord is a welcome change. I Appreciate characters like Queen.

Looks like Sanji's PU came at the perfect time because he'd probably die right there or be rescued. I still hate that Judge has anything to do with this power-up but it's whatever at this point. Since he seems to be lacking the firepower needed to take out Queen, I'm looking forward to whatever new technique he comes up with. It's been too long since we've seen a proper Sanji 1 v 1.

Anyways, who the fuck taught Oda about the Mesozoic era? I don't know who it is, but keep that shit coming.:suresure:

I can't wait to see how this ends and also what happens with King next.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, that’s one of my all time favourite colourspreads, especially Link/Erdrick Zoro and Jario.

CP-0 showing up, very good, might fight BM Pirates as well. We’ve found the ”keep the Strawhats busy“ story for after the fights are done. Gorosei, or even Im, sending Lucci? Is he on the ships themselves or back in Marijois, that room he’s in doesn’t give it away. Another bit of setup for the importance of Wano beyond this arc, which is good to see.

Yamato, full Zoan, very Okami. Hopefully setup for her to team up with the rest of the crew. I wonder if the Momotaro reference will happen, but it’ll be each one playing a vital, seperate role- Luffy beats Kaido, Momo stops the island, Yamato stops the bombs, Marco…?

Queen is truly outstanding. Like, one of the all time great One Piece secondary villains. Honestly, was howling when he shot himself out of his own body and turned into a snake. Steals every scene he’s in.

As for Sanji, well, I despise the route Oda’s went with for his powerups, have done since the RS. One thing I can’t argue against though is that the story itself is all well setup, none of this is an asspull or anything like that, I just can’t stand the direction it’s went. Zombie Sanji was a cool page.

Not sure about the next chapter. This could just be like the last chapter setting up Zoro vs King further and we cut to an entirely different set of scenes. Or it could just keep going with Sanji vs Queen and even finish it off. Would be weird for those fights to be done before frigging Raizo and Fukurokujo, but Oda might want them prepared for what happens next with CP0, and maybe give Zoro time to rest for when his medicine inevitably wears off. Either way, like last week, difference between fights Oda actually cares about and the Minks is massive.

Status
Not open for further replies.