rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wonderful World

Okay, that’s one of my all time favourite colourspreads, especially Link/Erdrick Zoro and Jario.

CP-0 showing up, very good, might fight BM Pirates as well. We’ve found the ”keep the Strawhats busy“ story for after the fights are done. Gorosei, or even Im, sending Lucci? Is he on the ships themselves or back in Marijois, that room he’s in doesn’t give it away. Another bit of setup for the importance of Wano beyond this arc, which is good to see.

Yamato, full Zoan, very Okami. Hopefully setup for her to team up with the rest of the crew. I wonder if the Momotaro reference will happen, but it’ll be each one playing a vital, seperate role- Luffy beats Kaido, Momo stops the island, Yamato stops the bombs, Marco…?

Queen is truly outstanding. Like, one of the all time great One Piece secondary villains. Honestly, was howling when he shot himself out of his own body and turned into a snake. Steals every scene he’s in.

As for Sanji, well, I despise the route Oda’s went with for his powerups, have done since the RS. One thing I can’t argue against though is that the story itself is all well setup, none of this is an asspull or anything like that, I just can’t stand the direction it’s went. Zombie Sanji was a cool page.

Not sure about the next chapter. This could just be like the last chapter setting up Zoro vs King further and we cut to an entirely different set of scenes. Or it could just keep going with Sanji vs Queen and even finish it off. Would be weird for those fights to be done before frigging Raizo and Fukurokujo, but Oda might want them prepared for what happens next with CP0, and maybe give Zoro time to rest for when his medicine inevitably wears off. Either way, like last week, difference between fights Oda actually cares about and the Minks is massive.
Zombie Sanji was Fire :steef:

Gosh so many weirdos, they really like this shit fight? :suresure::gonope:

They are really desperate to think a goofy, idiotic fight like this can even try to put the stakes that KvZ or LvK is showing.

Enjoy this shit:

Wait and see what a real fight look like with KvZ and LvK and later on ZvK. You will regreat all the trash post against Zoro :milaugh:

W

Wonderful World

I expect storm of hate towards Zoro against King both sides play their roles, not like many Sanji fans haven't spent an entire year of undermining Zoro:jordanmf:
I know both sides have always been going at it based on what I've seen here. It's a combination of people downplaying Sanji followed up by the Sanji fans then trying to downplay Zoro or vice-versa.

It's sad but also the circle of life here, lol.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Queen is a clown like no other until now and Sanji faced quite some clowns on his way from EB to NW...
As clownish as he may be, he seems to be tanky and that is still a challenge that Sanjino has to overcome.
I am quite pleased that Sanjino has been buffed in defense, again but I am looking forward to improvements in offense.
I want his fire to burn so hot that it even burns Akainu. :goyea:

So Queen crushed many armament experts. Wow. Rip Vergo-chan is YC lvl wank... :josad:
What kind of idiotic logic is this? Vergo having good CoA is a bad thing now?

And read what Queen said. Sanji was being careless. His "snake-head" is like his poison. Lethal but can be dodged.

Anyone feel like acts 4 and 5 of Wano will be related to the WG and not Kaido?
This arc is going to focus a lot more on the WG side of things right after we get to know why Wano closed its borders 800 years ago in the first place and what exactly entails after opening them.

This should happen during Kaido's flashback or right after he is defeated. It is then that there will be a sudden shift in hyping their presence and setting up their role as the antagonists of the final saga.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.