rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you guys read this series and not like the weird shit that happens?

Well, it's all subjective anyway.
This is just to much, I dont think is funny or bring something to the fight. I get some time a gang, but this fight is sad. What the fuck.

Sanji fan, before this chapter drop, were thinking about a super cyborg fight (just scroll the spoiler chapter before we get the raw picture :milaugh:)

Reality:

Look Oda himself is shoked by this trash fight. :milaugh:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I king and queen had the same portrayal despite the fact king mentions how worthless his subordinate is.
King is portrayed as this super competent commander who could protect wano by himself against the BM pirates while Queen lost to retarded BM
And is portrayed as a gag character.

J

Joy D. MADS

Certain people came onboard CP0 ships to see the action, the great event of two Yonkous falling down! You wanna guess who. . .?

(Headcanon, but it will be dope IMO).

As a Zoro and Sanji fan I can’t understand all the hate in this forum. Zoro was trained buy Mihawk the strongest swordsman. sanji fought okamas. Obviously Zoro’s improvement was the bigger one. But Sanji always had the potential to keep up with him. And the fact that kings bounty isn’t much higher than queens proves this. It shows us again that that king isn’t much stronger than queen. Ergo the difference between Zoro and Sanji isn’t that big.
It was the same with kaku and jabura, they had a difference of 80 doriki.
Zoro got Enma and it has a bit of Oden’s Haki but he mastered the sword nobody could. So he deserved the power up.
Sanji got a power up after going through a lot of shit from his family and he doesn’t even want it. What makes him deserve it even more.

Can you just stop this Zoro vs Sanji hatred.

As a Zoro and Sanji fan I can’t understand all the hate in this forum. Zoro was trained buy Mihawk the strongest swordsman. sanji fought okamas. Obviously Zoro’s improvement was the bigger one. But Sanji always had the potential to keep up with him. And the fact that kings bounty isn’t much higher than queens proves this. It shows us again that that king isn’t much stronger than queen. Ergo the difference between Zoro and Sanji isn’t that big.
It was the same with kaku and jabura, they had a difference of 80 doriki.
Zoro got Enma and it has a bit of Oden’s Haki but he mastered the sword nobody could. So he deserved the power up.
Sanji got a power up after going through a lot of shit from his family and he doesn’t even want it. What makes him deserve it even more.

Can you just stop this Zoro vs Sanji hatred.
The difference between Zoro and Sanji is big ergo Zoro fought 2 Yonko.

Second King and Queen powerlevel you cant use just a fuking bounty to analize their power. You got a chapter dedicate to Queen now wait for a chapter dedicate to King then you can fuking judge what both can do.

You think that Queen is above Katakuri just because his bounty :suresure::gonope::gonope:

Just stop this nonsense.

Sanji is his own character and has nothing to do with Zoro, enjoy this goofy fight (more than 10years Sanji fan were waiting for a 1 vs 1 fight) Oda didnt give a dam fight for Sanji in all Whole Cake island. So dont criticise fans but Oda for giving such poor content for Sanji fan.

Compare the first page of the 1027 thread and the first page of the 1028 thread.

- King praised, whilst Zoro’s potrayal is ignored
- Sanji hated on, whilst Queen ignored,

And Sanji is supposed to be the better potrayed one in this chap. Its sad lol….I dont know why your fanbase is so insecure about Sanji. :jay-he:
Looks like Kaido did not ignore Zoro after all.

In terms of potrayal zoro and sanji are presented similarly

Queen and king similar potrayal.

Queen overwhelming sanji after fighting for a while. Sanji even keeping up with his hybrid and other forms.

While zoro is being overwhelmed by king. Zoro has an advantage against king tho since he learned to cut fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.